32.1~ I'm so happy that I don't care if pigs started flying."

This is a small chapter but I hope you like it.

AHANA

I woke up the following morning, took a bath, got ready, talked to my friends with just one thing in my mind, repeating over and over again.

"I like you, Ahana."

The corners of my mouth twitched up a little, even though I wasn't in the mood to. I was sure I wouldn't have fallen asleep if it not been for the insane tiredness I felt. The memories of yesterday night kept flooding inside my head as I stared beyond the window of our room.

Just then Tripti appeared beside me, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Your great kisser man won't pop inside the window if you keep staring you know. He's at the room next door... taking a bath," she whispered the last words.

I gave a tight lipped smile, trying hard to conceal my flushed cheeks. Seriously, why was I even surprised anymore?

"Aw, missing him despite having spend the night together. I wonder what you two-"

"Not you too Liz," I cut her off before she could embarrass me more. I told them to shut up but they simply giggled and continued to tease me. On other occasion, I might have been slightly happy of their teasing but not today. I heaved a sigh of relief when Pragya exited from the bathroom.

However, when we settled down with the boys for breakfast, getting teased by my friends seemed like a much better idea. At first, I was hyperventilating under Vansh's presence at the table but the instant I met his brown eyes, I froze. They seemed so cold and distant that I had to avert my gaze to distract myself. His expression was blank the entire time. If it not been for him eating his breakfast, I would have easily assumed he wasn't here. Forget talking, he didn't care to spare another glance at me. If he was vulnerable a few hours ago, then he was the complete opposite now.

I felt the need to say something, anything to make him feel better but nothing came out. I didn't liked seeing him this way. The more I stared into his dull eyes, the more anxious I felt. Time ticked on and the desperation increased like an empty bottle filling in until it had reached beyond the lid and I couldn't hold on anymore. Tears stung at the back of my eyes and I blinked rapidly to wipe them away.

How could I do this to him? Just how? I should have known all along. I was such a naive girl but no longer I will remain naive. I had enough of this chase.

"Vansh, please look at me," I blurted out with desperation in my voice. Forget Vansh, everyone, even the ones sitting besides my table were looking at me now. Oops!

Slowly, very slowly, he raised his eyes to me, his expression still unreadable. I was tongue tied because of the number of stares troubling me.

Its okay Ahana take a deep breath.

"Vansh... I... I like you too..." I mumbled in a soft voice while feeling my body growing hot with the realization. His mouth fell open slightly and the next words flew out of my mouth before I knew it. "I like you Van. So much that I want to have sex with you right now."

Wha- WHAT?!!

Everyone's eyes grew wide like they were seeing a ghost before them and not me. I remain rooted to my spot, not knowing what else to do anymore. Before I knew, Vansh was grabbing my palms in his and was looking at me with lustful, loving eyes. Oh my God, please don't look at me like that. I think I'll burst.

"I'm so happy that I don't care if pigs started flying," he said with a dreamy face. "Not that I care about pigs anyway. Oh, Ahana, we need to get out of here-"

"And do the nasty," I replied while staring at his lips hard. I wanted nothing than to devour them with all my womanly power. Oh God, its sure getting hot in here. So hot that I wouldn't even mind removing my clothes right now. In front of my new found love of course.

We separated ourselves from our spell bound group and booked ourselves a room. We were rich kids anyway. "You know baby I still have those KFC condo packets with me. Glad I decided to keep it. My friends are so considerate indeed."

"Yes I love them," I chimed. Maybe we can have a threesome later. The more, the merrier, right? "I'm sure after you'll deflower me with your tool, we'll be upgraded. Our like will turn into love."

"You shouldn't say these things Mrs snot. Let them happen naturally," he said and I nodded linking his arm with mine. Vansh and I smirked back at you dumbass readers before closing the door shut.

The sign outside the door read- 'Plz do not disturb because KFC= finger licking good.'

---------------------------------------------------

*Ahana and Vansh appear before you with a mischievous smile on their faces.*

Ahana- In your face. IN- YOUR- FACE.... Hahaa Happy April Fools day peeps. I bet you didn't expect the chapter to turn out like this. Did you like our surprise? Well, did you? * jumps likes a mad woman*

Vansh- Hell yeah. We are glad we got a chance to fool you morons. You are such simple minded fools, I swear. But the credit goes to- (Ugh, do I really have to say this? I thought I was the biggest prankster here. Damn!) - to none other than our author ji. Please welcome her with a big round of applause (and some tomatoes, oops)

*Interviewer, i.e me enters wearing a strong armor made of steel.*

Eh, sorry for disappointing you guys but I just had to do this so I'm not sorry at all bwahaha. Hope you loved the chapter anyway. Wasn't it exciting?

Btw, how's the cover guys? Don't worry this cover won't be here forever. XD

For your kind information, the start of the chapter is REAL. You are smart enough to figure out till where it is real. So in a way, I gave a sneak peek. The chapter is still in progress and will be updated within two or three days.
Plz vote or comment if u read it. I want to know how many of u read it lol. Enjoy and keep smiling. ♥♥

*Goes off to write the real one*