30~ "Thanks for letting me touch your butt."

A/N: *Clears throat* Um, I wanna Wa-... Fuck, as if I'll say it. Look at the title and judge for yourselves. How's the cover guys? This one is edited by me. 

AHANA

It happened again.

I counted the number of people who were tagging along and surprisingly, they turned out to be the same seven people with whom I went to Canada Wonderland and Entertainment District. The five of us-- Vansh, Lisa, Pragya, Dhruv, me, plus our classmate Tripti, followed by Vansh's room mates, Chad and Mark. I can't even explain how it started-- Okay, I'll try to tone it down for you. So it had been three days since we (By we, I mean Vansh, Pragya, Dhruv and me) arrived to Canada. Our happy summer break had ended and the wheels of life had started to roll again, pushing us along to an unknown future.

Since our college wasn't interested in giving us long, regular lectures, neither we were looking forward to it, we decided to take a short break. It happened last evening when Vansh sent a mass announcement on Facebook and Twitter about going on a relaxing trip. He and his room mates had already made the plan but were more than happy to add more people. Funny thing was, none of these boys had made a point to finalize their destination as well as the duration of their so called trip.

I called Lisa then Pragya called Tripti. One thing led to another and here we were, standing on the bus station, the following morning. It was a close call between Oshawa, Nigeria falls and a couple of other places near Toronto. At last, we agreed upon a town named Huntsville, that was three hours away. It was nice, nature loving town. A place to relax which was what we needed, although we might go to Nigeria falls later.

We took a sleeper bus to Huntsville since it was the only one available right now. We negotiated with few passengers so we could all gather at the back seats together. For a while we laughed and sang some songs. During the midst of it Dhruv started singing the song from Bollywood movie *Jab we met- 'Hum jo chalne lage, chalne lage hai ye raaste...' Vansh, Pragya and I started singing along too, while Lisa was sulking, since she couldn't understand a single word of it.

Dhruv draped an arm around Lisa who was sitting next to her. "Fine, I'll explain it to you afterwards. I'll teach you if you like so stop getting jealous of us," he mocked with a wink, annoying Lisa even more as she started hitting him on his shoulders while he laughed.

I was shocked when I got to know the reason behind Dhruv's temporary absence at the airport back then. Moreover so, when they announced that they were officially dating. It was a bit unexpected to see them together like this but I could tell that they were happy, especially Liz, so it's okay. They were throwing flirty glances at each other now and I was sure they would have made out by now if it hadn't been a public place. Sitting besides Lisa seemed like a bad idea now.

"Uh man, I'm going to lay down now," Vansh declared as he directed his finger to the sleeper seat above us and yawned. Chad and Mark convinced him to stay but he didn't listen.

"But I wanted to show those funny clips I have on my mobile," I pointed out as well.

He glanced at me before climbing to the upper birth. "Sit with me then. I'll watch it," He said and let out a groan as he pushed himself inside the rectangular compartment above.

I was surprised by his answer. I was sure he was going to suggest seeing those videos later. Infact he has been behaving differently after the summer holidays. He even stayed with me in the canteen after classes. I guess he paid heed to my words back then. If that's the case then I'm more than happy I said it. Maybe we'll go back to how we were before. Just thinking about it brightened my mood. I happily complied and followed after him.