Chapter 1

I just want to come here and give a warning about this book and the next few. I was young when I wrote these (not that it's a good excuse) and I wrote some things that offend people. I realize that and I do apologize. However, I DO plan to do major editing with all of the books in this series eventually. If you could possibly look over the offensive parts and give them a try anyway I would greatly appreciate it. Again, I do apologize to those who are offended by certain aspects of these books. But please, try to keep in mind that it IS fiction and this is how I created the characters and sometimes characters can be assholes, it's not what I think at all. 

**Beowulf**

The pounding of a fist on my door jolts me awake. My eyes snap open to the bright room. The pounding fist continues so I let out a loud groan.

"Beowulf!" I hear my mother's oh so sweet voice ring through my ears. "You need to stop snoozing your alarm and get up!" She yells on the other end of my bedroom door.

I let out another loud groan before throwing the covers off. "I'm up!" I yell back, my voice husky from sleep even to my own ears.

"You better be ready and down here in ten minutes, Beowulf!" She yells before leaving, I can hear her footsteps on the wood flooring as she departs from outside my door. She never says my full name unless she's serious. 

I groan once again and drag my ass to my bathroom. I yawn as I do my business with the toilet before washing my hands. I quickly jump in the shower and wash my body and hair. The hot water waking me up fully and relaxing my sore-from-sleep muscles. 

My shower only takes me five minutes so I am already drying off my soaking body and looking through the clothes in my closet. I don't really dress fancy, just a pair of dark skinny jeans, a band Tee with My Chemical Romance, and my black and white checkered Osiris shoes. I'm not gay or scene or emo, and whatever else there is out there, I just like the feel of the skinny jeans on me. Is it wrong to like the way a pair of pants hug your ass? No? I didn't think so either.

I run the towel through my still wet hair until it is damp, then I throw the towel in the wash basket. I grab my backpack and gym bag and lug it all down the stairs to where I drop it all on the floor by the front door.

"Your clothes have been washed," My mother hands me a stack of folded clothes just as I turn around to head into the kitchen.

I smile and take the clothes from her small hands. "Thanks, ma," I neatly put the clothes in my gym bag.

My mother is a beautiful woman with blond hair with natural waves in it, the bluest eyes you've ever seen, a petite figure like a dancer, and the sweetest smile.

"How long will you be gone tonight?" Mom asks.

I shrug my shoulders as I zip up the duffel bag. "We have training tonight so I don't know."

"Is Coach Daniel there tonight then?"

"Yeah, Triple D Man is there," I smile to myself at the nickname I gave my training coach. I follow my mother into the kitchen.

"It's only Monday, though, I thought Coach Daniel was only there on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays." She slides a steaming bowl of Oatmeal my way at the kitchen Island that I am sitting at.

I catch the bowl and smile at the assortment of strawberry, blueberry, and banana slices on top. Mom agrees with me that I need healthy meals while I train and grow.

"He won't be there Wednesday so he's coming today instead," I say as I pop a strawberry slice in my mouth. The bottom of the piece of fruit is warm from the oatmeal but the top is nice and chilled still. A perfect balance of hot and cold.