Chapter 11

**Ridge**

Madame Lendy is not what I was expecting. For some reason I was expecting some old redhead in her late sixty's maybe even early seventies, even despite Beowulf's blonde friend Niles saying she was hot. I just couldn't picture the French teacher to look like this!

Madame Lendy greeted me in French, which was expected since this is French II, but she was breathtaking. She looks to be full on French, my old French teacher wasn't even French.

I know why the boys stare at Madame Lendy like she is some goddess or something, and why the girls try so hard to impress the boys in this class. The girls must really despise the beautiful French woman who can't be even thirty yet.

Madame Lendy has the type of body that leaves no mystery to the imagination, even though her clothes couldn't be any more modest. Her legs seem to go on for miles under her red dress that goes past her knees and her black boots that cover the rest. Her arms seem to go half a mile under her shawl. The shawl covers her breasts but I can tell that she has a nice healthy pair that any straight man would appreciate.

Her long brown hair lays in a thick braid down her back all the way to her ass that I caught Beowulf glancing at every few moments. I won't even lie, I was not happy that Beowulf kept glancing at her ass. Beowulf looked utterly confused, maybe even frustrated or irritated, but that did not make me feel any better about him looking.

Beowulf sits next to me at the same table looking at his clenched fist sitting in his lap. He slowly glances up at Madame Lendy as she writes something on the chalkboard. He huffs in annoyance and shakes his head before looking back at his fist. I wonder what he's thinking.

Madame Lendy turns around to smile at the class. Her teeth are that white color that look almost fake, a toothpaste commercial waiting to happen, plus there straight as naturally possible. Her face is even beautiful. Her large brown eyes make her look too innocent for her own good. Her flawless features make her almost look like a goddess. She doesn't even have make-up on her face, make-up would just magnify her natural beauty.

Beowulf growls to himself and grumbles incoherent words as he taps his pen on his knee. He looks everywhere in the room but Madame Lendy as she tells everyone our assignment in French. Beowulf looks uncomfortable as she moves around to hand out the papers.

The whole period was like that. Beowulf didn't utter a single word, not even to Madame Lendy when she asked him a question, he just glared up at her from his seat in the middle row, which in turn, made Madame Lendy uncomfortable. It makes me really wonder what is going on in that mind of his.

Beowulf took us to Chemistry next. I have to say I liked this teacher a whole lot better than Madame Lendy. The teacher looks ancient, probably his late seventies for sure. He only has half of his graying hair, a big bald spot rests on top of his head taking up most of the space where his hair would normally reside.

This teacher, Mr. Zephew, didn't have the teenagers in his class swooning over him. He more like had them turning the other way. I even had to breathe through my mouth since his old man smell was so strong. Yes, there is an old man smell. It smells of Prune juice, even if the old person doesn't eat or drink Prunes, and something else indescribable, maybe they have a specific laundry detergent or shampoo. Old men just have a smell, like dogs, no matter how many times you bathe them they will always have that wet dog smell. Something you just can't help.

It doesn't help that I have enhanced senses so I can smell ten times better than everyone else in this classroom. I feel like I am drowning in old man smell. The only thing keeping me intact is the pretty smelling girl sitting at the lab table with me. I will admit I showed I was more than bummed to find out that Beowulf already had an assigned lab partner. My lab partner is a small girl with hair as dark as night itself. Her blue eyes shine beneath her black framed glasses, I'm positive if she lost the glasses people would notice her. The only reason I happened to notice her is because I am being forced to communicate with her on the lab we have to share.