Chapter 29

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE THE GIF!! I don't remember what GIF I used previously, so I changed it. 

**A/N: So I don't use my Tumblr but I actually logged in and OH MY GOD I am so happy I did!! Look at that GIF isn't sexy?!?!?! :D Fuck!**

**Ridge**

I can't help but jump with nerves as Beowulf showers. He is in my bathroom. Naked. Totally unaware of my wolf and I wanting to jump his bones. Totally unaware of my throbbing canines. Totally unaware of what I really want to be doing with him right now.

Totally unaware.

But how do you tell someone that you want to mark their neck and have sex with them when they just got used to the idea of kissing you? I can't go and ask Beowulf to have sex with me and allow me to bite his neck right now, that would be way to soon for him. According to my wolf we are late on marking him, usually a werewolf doesn't wait a whole month to mark their mates, but Beowulf is human so it takes longer.

I just wish Beowulf saw me for who I really am and could accept me. I feel like I am keeping some huge secret from him. Well, I guess I am keeping a huge secret from him, but still, I feel like shit by keeping something like this from him. It's like waiting to tell someone your transgender. Like, hey baby, by the way, I used to be a girl. No.

I know I will have to tell Beowulf soon but I just can't seem to find a way to break it to break it to him. I can't just come out and tell him, he'd think I was crazy. Showing him in the forest might be the best way to go about this, but then he might freak out and run away. And since he doesn't know the forest like I do he would most likely get lost. I can't risk him getting lost in the woods, even if he will be on my packs territory still.

I guess if he rejects me I could follow behind him secretly to make sure he gets out all right, but I will definitely be to hurt with rejection to be much help. I could ask someone to watch out for him, but then that would be giving away that he is my mate, a mate that rejected me. If Beowulf rejects me I would rather no one know who he is, that way he can stay safe. Pack wolves have actually gone and beaten up or harassed another rejected pack members mate before. I can't let that happen to Beowulf, even if he does break my heart.

The shower water turns off in my bathroom and I bite my bottom lip hard with all the nerves I have. I can't believe he is actually here. He is actually going to spend the night. We are going to sleep in the same bed. Of course we do have other unoccupied bedrooms that he could stay in, but I would rather he stay in my room. I would rather he be closer to me than in a room far away where any wolf could annoy him.

And I just want to sleep in the same bed as him.

I jerk my head away from the bathroom door and quickly pick up a random book off my nightstand so I can pretend to have not been watching the bathroom door imagining him naked like a creep. I don't even know what book I have in my hand as my heart thumps annoyingly loud in my chest. I barley have time to flip the book upright in my hand before the bathroom door opens.

I count five seconds in my head before Beowulf clears his throat from the bathroom doorway. I have to take a deep breath before looking up over the book, only to suck in a sharp breath of air as he stands with just a white towel around his waist. I gulp down the accumulating saliva as to not drool like a dog at his half naked body glistening with water.

The hard six-pack abs that make me want to run my tongue through every ridge in between. The clean chest and hard pecks that are still perky from his shower. His biceps that seem to bulge even more without a shirt. That sinful V-line that points to the towel that I so want him to remove. Then there's the light dusting of hair that make up his happy trail that leads to oh so happy places just like his V-line. Everything about his body right now has me wanting to drool.