Chapter 25

**Beowulf**

I woke up in a good mood today, like an extremely good mood. But with everything good something bad had to come along and ruin things.

As I was going down the stairs this morning to get breakfast I ran into none other than Braider. Braider hasn't been back at my house in over a week and I was happy about it. So why did he have to show up today?

Braider glares at me as we both stand in the doorway to the kitchen, me going in, and him coming out. I swear his hair has gotten longer since the last I saw him at school, and he has a few chin hairs that honestly looks like he forgot them shaving, but considering he doesn't shave yet... they just look stupid.

"Move," He sneers at me.

I match his glare and square my shoulders while standing taller. "Can you ask that again but try not to sound like a little bitch?"

Braider's pea green eyes are slits as he tries to stand taller as well, he still only stands to my chest though.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" He hisses.

"No, I said you sounded like a bitch though."

"Only gays call people bitches," He spits out with a disgusted face.

How the hell did he know? Braider has only seen me with Newbie at school, and we haven't shown any signs of liking each other. We only kissed yesterday! How the hell did Braider find out?

"Wow, is that the best you have?" I taunt him as I try to brush his comment off.

"You fucking retard," He growls. "I hope you choke on the cock your sucking,"

What the fuck? What the hell is he talking about? Now I'm totally confused! I have never done the sort!

"Really?" I ask almost shocked. "Now I'm a cocksucker?" I chuckle a little as I fold my arms across my chest. "How do I not know those comments are to cover up whatever twisted shit you're doing? Are you the cocksucker here, Braider?" His name sounds like venom coming out of my mouth.

Braider's eyes widen so wide that it's a miracle his eyes didn't fall out. He makes a disgusted face and pushes me away. I stumble from the shock before quickly regaining myself again.

"You think I'm the cocksucker now?" Braider growls. "You're the cocksucker!"

"And how would you know this?" I ask with a smirk.

Braider falters for a second before his fists flies at my face. His knuckles make contact with my cheekbone and my head whips to the side from the force. Man, I pissed the kid off good.

"That the best you got?" I taunt him as I motion him closer by using my hands. "Give me all you got, Braider, I'm itching for a fight with you,"

Braider sneers before he runs at me full speed. I'm ready for his attack this time and manage to get a hit in to his nose. I hear the sickening crunch of bone but ignore it as we both rain down punches on each other.

Braider punches me in eye and I black out for a second before I regain myself and smash his face against the wall. I growl as I smash his head against the wall again, that is until I hear a scream.

I immediately let go of Braider and turn around to see my poor mother standing with both hands covering her mouth. She looks from me to Braider, who is using the wall for support. Her eyes are wide and she honestly looks terrified right now, it makes my heart clench.

"Mom," I start to say but she cuts me off with a glare.

"What the hell is going on here?" She bellows. I jump from her loud voice. I have only heard mom yell maybe five times in my lifetime. She doesn't even yell at my Boxing or Wrestling matches.