Chapter 23

**A/N: HAHA I thought the image above was funny. I was just going to put the pancakes up but then I found this image. HAHA.**

**Beowulf**

I spin and push him against the door and inhale his scent again. I lick up his neck, to his chin, then lick his lips. I want to kiss him so bad. My body burns to feel his against my own.

I press my body flush against his and crash my lips against his. Newbie stands still for only a moment before his arms find themselves around me, pulling me closer and sliding his lips against mine.

I moan against his mouth and nibble on his bottom lip. Our hard members press against each other and I can't help but roll my hips. Newbie gasps and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. I roll my hips again as I taste the inside of his wet mouth with my tongue.

Before long Newbie is taking control of the kiss and thrusting his own tongue to invade inside my mouth. I moan and suck hard on his tongue, gaining myself a loud moan from him. I want more of him as my fingers fumble with the zipper on his leather jacket. I manage to get it open and slide my hands up his shirt to feel the warm skin underneath.

Newbie moans and pulls me even closer as he pulls his mouth away from mine to kiss my jaw. I whimper from the loss of his mouth but allow him better access to my neck as I tilt it to the side. I moan as he runs his nose up and down my jaw to settle on kissing one particular spot on my neck. I moan and thrust my hips into his. Whatever he is about to do I want him to do it. I want Newbie to do what he wants with me.

"Please," I moan as I press my hips into his. "I want you to do it,"

Newbie presses a kiss to my neck before pushing me away. He is breathing hard as he holds me at arm's length. He clears his throat before letting out a breath of air.

"I'm sorry, Beowulf, but I don't want to take advantage of you like that. I want you when you are fully aware of your actions and not under the influence of alcohol."

My eyes fly open and I abruptly sit up in bed. My heart pounds in my chest and I can feel my hard leaking member through my now extremely tight boxers. What the hell was that? I have never had that vivid of a dream before.

I take a few deep breathes before checking the time on my phone, 8:20 a.m. I yawn and roll myself out of my bed and make my way into my bathroom. I do my business before brushing my teeth and jumping into the shower.

I scrub the shampoo into my hair as my mind races. I can't help but replay my dream. What if that really could happen? What if I really could kiss Newbie like I did in my dream? Would Newbie be as eager as he was in my dream? Would I enjoy the kiss and feel of his arms wrapped around my body like they were in my dream?

I huff as I rinse all of the soap from my hair and body and step out of the shower. I will get to the bottom of this. I will find out if I am gay or not. And most importantly, I will find out if Newbie is gay or not. Even if I have to throw myself into his arms.

I take a deep breath and march to my bedroom where I pick up my phone that still resides in my pants pocket from the party the other night, and dial Newbie's number before I can change my mind. The phone rings four times before he finally picks up.

"Hello?" Newbie's sexy sleepy voice asks through the speaker. I have to take a deep calming breath before speaking. If I think his voice is sexy in the morning isn't a sign then I don't know what else will prove it to myself.

"Hey, Newbie," I say cheerfully.

I hear the sharp intake of breath before he speaks again. "Hey, Beowulf, what's up?"