Chapter 38

**A/N: I thought the picture was perfect for this since it has actual Boxing gloves and its a snowball as well!! :D**

**Beowulf**

"What did I miss?" Niles asks as he takes in the flour covered kitchen.

My mom huffs as she shakes out her hair again. "My son is horrible, that's what you missed,"

"Aww," Niles coos. "What did Wulf do to you, Kay?"

"He ruined my hair!" Mom complains. "It took me two hours to do this!" She says as she points to her now white messy curls.

"Well, serves you right, Kay," Niles says. "That's what you get for saying you don't like me as much as that guy over there," He says as he points to Newbie. Newbie snickers and smirks at him.

"I can't help that I'm such a likable guy, Niles," Newbie laughs. "Don't get so jealous that you hurt yourself now," He teases.

"I am not jealous," Niles says appalled. "I am simply confused as to why,"

"Why I'm so likable?" Newbie teases. "That's simple, I just am,"

"Ugh," Niles groans. "Who could like someone as annoying as you?"

"Everyone," Newbie says with a 'duh' voice.

Niles grumbles under his breath as my mother pushes past me, shoving into my shoulder hard as she does.

"Now you get to clean this mess up by yourself since you ruined my hair," Mom says as she leaves the room.

"Yeah, have fun with this," Niles says as he leaves the kitchen with my mom, probably to go pester her some more about not liking him as much as she does Newbie. My dad and Newbie's parents leave the room as well, laughing as they take Annie Jo with them.

I sigh heavily as I look around the messy room. Great.

"Want some help?" Newbie asks as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You better help," I grumble. "You helped make it in the first place,"

"You're the one who told my sister to throw the first cup," He argues back with humor in his voice. "I just retaliated."

"Yeah, and look where you're retaliating got us," I mutter as I continue to stare at the white mess around us.

"Yeah, it got us an empty room all to ourselves," Newbie whispers into my ear before nibbling on the earlobe. I let out a moan as my hands grip his hips behind me. "You like this?" He whispers as he nibbles on my ear.

"Newbie," I whisper breathlessly.

"What, Beowulf?" He asks in a husky voice.

He licks the shell of my ear before trailing his licks down my neck to suckle on the spot where my neck meets shoulder. My grip on his hips tighten as he scrapes his teeth against my skin before kissing the slight burn away. What has he done to me? Every time he touches me I just melt into him and can't help letting him do what he wants.

"Baby," Newbie whispers against my skin. "You taste so good," He kisses that special spot again. "And just a bit like flour too," I chuckle at his last comment.

"I wonder why I taste like flour," I laugh. "Can you tell me why?"

I can feel him smile against my skin before he quickly spins me around to face him. "You saw me and got just a little bit excited," He says adding emphasis on the word 'little'.

"Just a little bit?" I ask playing along. I look around the messy kitchen at all the flour coating the floor and counters. "I think you excited me more than a little,"