Chapter 34

**A/N: I HAD to put a picture of Damon in here because he is fucking SEXY and TVD is mentioned at the end of this chapter... HAHA. Enjoy sexy Damon. :D**

**Ridge**

Turned out that the wolves I heard above us while we were in the tunnel were the warrior wolves from Abram's pack, Braxton's men to be precise. I can't help feeling that it was too easy. Sure Jose and his men put up a fight, but everything was too easy. The tracking them down, getting in, killing them off, escaping with minor injuries. It all felt too easy. But then again, maybe we just had luck on our side and the Moon Goddess was watching out for us.

Braxton's men helped us out of the tunnel and got us back to the pack house safely, which is where we currently are. Well, I am currently sitting in the infirmary with a wrap around my stomach wound as Abram explains to Niles what the hell happened and why we can shift into werewolves. Surprisingly after a few hours of being with us he warmed up and started asking questions, he even moved his chair closer to my hospital bed.

"Wow!" Niles exclaims. "I would have never thought this was all real! I thought all this was mythology and could never happen. Just stories they make into bad movies or tell children to scare them."

"Yeah, well, were not all crazy like Ridge here," Abram chuckles. "He was just getting revenge,"

"Revenge?" Niles asks with a raised brow.

"Yeah," I mutter. "He kidnapped my friend,"

"Oh," Niles says as his cheeks tinge pink.

"Don't forget the part where he's your mate's best friend," Abram says with a sly smirk.

"Mates best friend?" Niles asks. "My only best friend is Wulf,"

I stare at Niles with a blank face, he can figure it out on his own. Abram on the other hand clears his throat.

"And?" Abram asks.

"And?" Niles asks confused before his eyes widen and he gasps. "Wait! Wulf? Wulf is your mate? Like Beowulf Miller? My best friend Beowulf Miller is your mate?"

"Do you know any other Beowulf Miller?" I ask as I roll my eyes.

"Wait, are you serious? The Beowulf Miller?"

"The one and only Beowulf Geat Miller, yes, Niles," I say annoyed now.

"Whoa," Niles mutters as he slumps in his chair. "So does he know about you? I mean, all this?"

"Nope," I grumble. "Doesn't have a clue,"

"Why not?"

"Because I just got him comfortable enough to go out with me,"

"What?" He screams. "You're going out now? Since when?"

"Since yesterday," I say proudly.

"Shit," Niles groans. "You're kidnapped for a day and your best friend goes gay on you and gets himself a boyfriend,"

"To be fair, we've been together for a month now, just not together,"

"How does that make any sense?"

"I mean, we've made out before, a lot actually, we've just never gone on a date until yesterday."

"Eww, I did not need to know that," Niles exclaims. "Just stop,"

"You asked," I chuckle.

"I didn't need details,"

"I didn't give any details. If you want details I can tell you Beowulf is the best damned kisser around,"