Chapter 7

Above is what a Jab looks like in a sense.

**Keep in mind that I watch YouTube videos and look up all my Boxing information... I don't have a clue about Boxing.... So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.**

**Beowulf**

"Wulf, we got someone interested in Boxing," Coach Daniel says.

Someone's interested in Boxing? No one's ever interested in the sport. I look the new guy up and down, I can feel my eyes widen as I realize who it is.

"So your names Wolf?" He chuckles. "And here I was under the impression it was James,"

I chew my bottom lip as I wipe the annoying sweat off my forehead. "Yeah, sorry 'bought that," I wasn't expecting to ever see him again.

"So you know each other?" Coach Daniel asks.

"Not really, I ran into him at Walmart last night," I mumble.

"Well, I want you to show him a few moves, make sure he really is interested in joining." Coach Daniel says to me. He turns to the new guy and smiles. "Beowulf here is the best boxer this school has seen in over a decade, he's the best person to show you how everything works."

"Right," He nods his head in understanding.

"Now?" I ask. I was in the middle of something. Well, I was in the middle of taking someone out repeatedly, but I was still doing something.

"Well, if our curious guest is up to it that is," The coach says.

The guy raises his eyebrows with a smirk. "I'm up for it,"

"Good," He claps him on the back.

"Come on then," I mumble as I lead the way back to the ring.

This should be fun. He looks pretty well built, but that doesn't mean he will be good at Boxing. Anyone can punch someone, but to call it Boxing is something entirely different.

"Matthew," I call. Matthew quickly jumps up from the mat in the ring. He is drenched in sweat so he wipes it away from his forehead. "We're gonna show Newbie here some moves,"

Matthew nods his head but I don't miss the groan that escapes him. I know he is tired, training only began an hour ago, yet I have beaten him in all ten rounds we have fought so far. I know I go hard, especially on Matthew who is only a beginner and a freshman.

"Ridge," The Newbie says. I glance back at him before I jump over the edge to get inside the ring.

"What?" I ask.

"My name, its Ridge,"

I nod my head and turn away as I bite my lip. Something about him makes me want to just stare. His eyes definitely catch my attention, but so does the rest of him too. It's like my body is drawn to him. I just want to go to him and touch him... or more like kiss the life out of him.

I smirk as Matthew gets in the wrong position. Just to be an ass I swing my right arm around to clip him in the hip, he loses balance and falls on his own ass.

"What? We weren't even ready yet," He stammers.

I snort to myself as I stare down at him. "How many times do I have to show you the proper way to stand? Your main goal is to have proper footing. If your footing is wrong you are fucking screwed at the first bell."

Matthew takes a deep breath before getting back up on his feet. He watches the way he positions his feet this time. I smirk as I see the fear in his eyes. If he thinks I am bad then he should get a wakeup call when we actually go to a match.