Chapter 35 (Real chapter)

**Author's Note: So for some reason this chapter did not get posted! I write all my chapters out on a Document Word page so I have a copy of every chapter because you always should have a backup :D plus Wattpad has deleted chapters of mine before and I would have been screwed if I didn't have my backups on Word. But anywhore, this chapter was never posted so here it is, I hope everything makes sense for chapter 36 now, HAHA. Okay, ENJOY!! MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!**

**The picture is also funny :D**

**Beowulf**

He wants me to come over for Christmas? He wants to come out to our families that we are together? We've only been together a week in a half and he already wants to come out? Am I ready for that? Will I ever be ready for that in all honesty?

"Why can't you come over here?" I blurt out. "I mean mom already loves you, and she has been talking about meeting your parents." Why did I even suggest that?

"You mean have a conjoined Christmas?" Newbie asks over the phone.

"Yeah, why not? That way we can both spend time with our own families while getting to know the others? Either way we get to spend Christmas together," I tack the ending on with a hot blush on my face. Ever since Ridge Shylding came into my life I have been blushing more and more. Blushing was a foreign action to me before Newbie.

"That'd be cool," Newbie says cheerfully. "As long as we're together for our first holiday I'm game for anything. We could even have popcorn for dinner and I'd be fine with it as long as you were in my arms."

"Really?" I chuckle. "You sound like a girl,"

"Hey, don't judge me for liking you Beowulf Geat Miller," Newbies scolds. "I'd be fine with pretty much anything as long as your safe and in my arms."

"I can take care of myself thank you very much, Ridge Shylding," I tease.

"I know you can, I'd just feel much better if I was with you,"

"Uh oh," I say worriedly. "You're not getting clingy on me are you?"

"Not at all. I just like to be with you, it makes me happy."

I smile at that. I make him happy. He makes me happy. We make each other happy.

"Oh," I say all of a sudden as I remember one important detail about Christmas. "I almost forgot,"

"What?"

"Niles comes over every Christmas," I say. "His dad is never home on Christmas anymore so Niles comes to my place. You think we could still do it together though?"

"Definitely," Newbies cheers. "I feel like Niles and I are getting to be pretty good friends."

"Perfect,"

"Beowulf," Newbie says as he changes his tone of voice to a more serious one. "I don't mean to go all deep on you or anything, but I just want you to know that I'm not trying to take Niles away from you. He will always be your friend before mine, okay? I just don't want to barge in and step on any toes."

"What?" I ask confused. "Ridge, you can be friends with whoever the hell you want to be friends with. If you and Niles hit it off, great! As long as you don't ditch me for him though."

"Beowulf, I would never think about ditching you for Niles. I like Niles as a friend, that's all, he's not even my type,"

"What is your type, Ridge Shylding?" I ask curiously. Since when does Newbie have a type?