Chapter 28

**Look at those handsome princes up above. :D Who is your favorite prince? Mine would be Aladdin or Eric (Even though Eric isn't in this pic **Cry**).**

**Beowulf**

I can't help smiling as I pull Newbie from his little sisters room. I can't believe Annie Jo told him to give me mouth-to-mouth and then called it true loves kiss. I'm glad Newbie "saved" me though because after that stinging slap I was worried of what else Annie Jo might do to revive me. How could such a little girl produce such a hard slap in the face?

At least Newbie's reviving skills didn't hurt like Annie Jo's. Newbie didn't even kiss me though, just rested his lips against mine as to not force himself on me. I'm glad he didn't force himself on me though. I'm also glad I listened to that little voice in the back of my head that told me to "play dead" just a little bit longer when I wanted to get up after Annie Jo slapped me.

The odd thing is that when Newbie pretended to revive me I became so happy that I actually pulled him to me and kissed him. I can't seem to get enough of him. Every time he touches me I just want to pull him closer to me and kiss the daylights out of him. I just want him to hold me and tell me he cares about me.

I have never cared about people caring for me except my immediate family. I have never worried about my appearance or if I might say something stupid. But ever since Newbie came along I find myself actually rethinking everything. I actually plan my outfits instead of throwing random things on and hope for the best, and I am thinking more before I speak. Why now? Why Newbie? How does Newbie do this to me? No one has ever gotten these types of reactions from me. Not even when I had my first and last girlfriend sophomore year.

Angel Milos was far from an angel in my opinion. Angel was a few months younger than me but we were still in the same grade. She was living in Minnesota because her dad was in the military. She was proud to call herself a military brat and let everyone call her one too. She was a gorgeous girl and knew it, although she still piled on the thick makeup. We got together as a couple after a month of meeting, believe it or not she was actually sweet in the beginning.

Angel was also one of those girls who are really smart but they play dumb to get attention. I didn't like that about her because she would always play dumb around me and get mad when I told her to act normal. She was also clingy as hell and called me every five minutes practically.

What really set me off about Angel though was when she told me to quite Boxing because she was tired of going to my trainings and meets just to watch me be mean and hit people and get all sweaty in the wrong way. First of all, she was only going just to make sure I wasn't cheating. Second, at the time I didn't understand what she meant by "getting sweaty in the wrong way". Third, what the fuck bitch? No one could tell me to quite Boxing, even if it was slowly killing me.

We got into a huge fight after the Boxing incident. But we soon made up only to end up drunk at a party. That's when things got really bad. Angel wanted to have sex, but even intoxicated I had a bad feeling about it. I told her no and she got pissed saying something about her not being pretty enough or something. Then she told me she wanted to have my baby that way she could stay with me because her family was going to move again. I told her no again and left her there at the party.

We didn't speak for a few days but when she came back she tried to have sex with me again. I turned her down again and that's when she broke down crying telling me all she wanted was my baby so she could stay in Minnesota. Of course I then told her she was stupid to think that would keep her in Minnesota. By me getting her pregnant would only result in me getting in shit trouble by both our parents and her still moving away, leaving me to probably never know my child.