Chapter 15

**Above is Limp Bizkit "Break Stuff" they just get me so pumped to do shit, haha :D **

**Beowulf**

Everything is pissing me off today. It's been two days since Braider went and threw the two knives at me. He came home only to change his clothes then he would leave again. My parents just think he is letting off steam as his emotions get the best of him, but really he is being a coward and hiding from me. The minute I get him alone I will beat him. I am not usually a violent guy, but Braider has pushed me over the edge, and he hasn't even been here for a month yet.

I screech to a halt in the parking lot, the music in my ears blaring and tuning out everything and everybody. Limp Bizkit blares into my eardrums almost making me deaf, but I don't care, it's better than hearing these loud teenagers this early in the morning.

Niles and Ridge wait at my locker, Ridge has been giving me these looks of worry but I keep ignoring him. I know he wants to know what is up with me but I refuse to answer him. I refuse to tell anyone that I allowed Braider to wound me as badly as he did.

I can see Niles's mouth moving but I can't hear him over my music, and quite frankly I am just too pissed off to listen to him today. I grab my French books and slam my locker shut, Niles finally stops trying to talk to me. I start to make my way to homeroom but something stops me.

Or more like someone.

Braider has a kid pushed against the lockers, his slimy face inches from the kids. I growl loudly, only I can't hear it over my music, but Braider sure as hell heard it. He turns around and his eyes widen at my murderous glare towards him. I rip my headphones out of my ears.

"H-h-hey, Beowulf," Braider stutters. His eyes flicker to the gash on my face then to my side where the other wound is before quickly looking back into my eyes.

"Braider," I hiss. "What the fuck are you doing?" I am definitely not in a good mood.

Braider catches on but he is dumb and can't keep his mouth shut. "None of your business." He tries to sound menacing, but I'm pretty sure nothing could sound menacing to me right now.

"Get the fuck out of my sight, Braider." I growl.

Braider takes a step towards me. "Make me,"

"My pleasure," I grab his shirt collar and push him up the lockers. "I have been waiting for you to show up, Braider, I have to settle some unfair scores,"

"G-get lost," Braider gasps as I cut off his air supply. He knees me in the side, right where his knife wound is. I hiss in pain and punch him in the face.

"Whoa there, big guy," Niles tries to pull me off of Braider but I shake him off.

"I'm going to kill you, Braider," I growl in his face. I see the blood dribble from his nose but it only fuels my anger more.

"Beowulf, that's enough, he got the message," Niles tries to calm me down but I barley hear him over the blood rushing in my ears.

"I'm paying you back, Braider. For everything. For being born, for Thanksgiving, for coming back, for the other night," I say through clenched teeth. "I'm not going to pity you for Dee anymore. I'm not going to worry what she will think of me after I get rid of you for good."

"Don't you dare think of her!" He screams at me and kicks me in the wounded side again.

I see red and punch him in the fucking face again. "She was mine first you fucking asshole!" I punch him again, the blood flowing quite nicely from his nose and cut mouth now. "I'm so fucking done with you!" I punch him one last time before someone actually manages to pull me off of him. Braider slides down the lockers to slump on the floor.