Chapter 22

**Ridge**

I snuck out of Beowulf's house early in the morning when the sun first started to peek over the horizon. I was going to leave Beowulf right after he fell asleep but I just couldn't make my body listen to me. I liked laying with Beowulf in my arms too much. I liked kissing Beowulf and feeling his body press against mine. I loved the smell of Beowulf's scent, even being masked with the stench of alcohol. And I loved the smell of his arousal.

I did tell Beowulf the truth about getting a ride to the party, but that was only because I had a feeling I wouldn't be driving myself back home. But seeing Beowulf standing with Niles hanging on him, both of them drunk and reeking of smoke and alcohol made me and my wolf go crazy. I wanted to drag both boys from that house and take them back home but I only got the chance to get Beowulf after he surprised me in the kitchen.

I won't lie, I wanted Beowulf to continue licking my neck and sucking on my ear, but I also knew that if he was sober he wouldn't be doing that, so I made him stop. I know if Beowulf remembers anything from last night he will be furious with me for taking advantage of him like I did. But I couldn't help it. My wolf and I have been waiting for a moment like that to happen for two months now.

How could I say no when he obviously wanted me last night? The way he wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively and flirted. The way he kept thrusting his hips and hard member at me. Especially the way he rubbed his hard member against my own hard one and kissed me like it was his only way of breathing. The way he stripped down to his tight black boxers and held onto me as he slept. I wanted to mark him so bad, my canines were throbbing painfully in my mouth and Beowulf was asking for it. He literally asked for me to mark him, although he didn't know exactly what he was asking for.

I sigh as I trudge through the forest and up to the pack house, it snowed last night and the freshly fallen snow looks beautiful. I don't want to go into the pack house and lose Beowulf's scent off my skin and clothes. I can smell him all over me still as his scent lingers on my clothing that I have clutched in my mouth. I can't wait to mark him and have my scent laced in with his for the rest of his days.

I shake out my fur and shift right outside the backdoor to the pack house. I don't bother with pulling on my clothes as I sprint through the house and up to my room hoping not to run into anyone.

Once in my room I collapse on top of my bed naked with only my shirt in my hand. I bury my nose into the shirt and get a whiff of my own scent, but the one that stands out the most is the scent of mint and cinnamon sticks. The scent of my mate.

****555****

**A/N: This is the first time I have switched character POV mid-chapter, it will most likely be the last one as well..... I just ran out of things to write about with Ridge at the moment..... HAHA my bad......**

-Beowulf-

I groan as I roll over in my bed. My head pounds and I bury my face into my pillow as the light shines on me. This is why I don't drink. I hate the hangover afterwards.

I whimper as I feel the contents of my stomach churn. I stay as still as possible hoping that the nausea would pass only to get a rude awakening by the vomit coming up my throat. I scurry off my bed and run into my bathroom, tripping on my way a few times. I barely lift the toilet seat before the vomit comes out my mouth.

I'm pretty sure I was about to vomit up my insides before I finally stopped and slumped against the tub. The horrid taste of bile lingers in my mouth causing me to lean back into the toilet bowl and throw up again. I groan as the headache finds its way to be more prominent as it throbs against my temples.