Wonwoo

For SnowPeach_JJK

The scent of coffee made your nostrils flare up as you entered the cafe. But in a good way. Today was again one of the days without your idol boyfriend, Wonwoo. So why not spend it all alone?

That was the only thing that could entertain you. Wonwoo barely made time for the two of you and when he did, it wasn't really the quality time that you wished to spend with a boyfriend. Wonwoo.

Dating an idol wasn't easy,it never was. Even though it wasn't as dramatic as how the dramas describe them, your relationship shouldn't be revealed for Wonwoo's sake. That was when you thought, it was always for HIS sake. Never yours.

Whatever. You shook your head and took a sip from your cup of coffee. A light ring was heard from the door and you instinctively turned to face that direction. As if a wolf's intinct just kick in. And the thing is you were clearly human.

From there, you saw a black-headed boy who seemed more than familiar to you. After he took off his mask, you almost choked seeing his face. How is Wonwoo even here?!?!

You were about to reach out to him since that café was literally empty withonly the two of you. But then a girl wearing a beanie with light brown hair entered shouting a "Wonwoo-ah" with a high pitched voice.

Your butt landed with an almost inaudible thud as you landed back on your seat. No Wonwoo won't cheat on you. He knows better than to do that. Wonwoo scratched his head with a confused look and that girl latched onto his arm,smiling.

All you wanted to do was slap the girl's face but you sat still. Cautiosly eyeing him ordering their drink and settling down together. Wonwoo..Wonwoo... Don't make me think the wrong way please..

Seeing them laughing and smiling so happily,it made you think about how Wonwoo acted around you. He always mantained his emo and cold personality. All you wanted was for him to act all happy,just like how he was now. With that girl.

It took you quite some time to finally take the courage. To clear your throat loudly. Yeah,lame but you couldn't think of anything else. Wonwoo gave the girl a glance before looking at you. You looked at him sternly,despite feeling intimidated suddenly.

Wonwoo stared at you lifelessly. Well that was him. What do you expect more? Maybe he was so much more happy with her. You cocked your head to the side and eyed the girl. So Wonwoo girlfriend-material. Giving him an awkward smile, you stood up.

You were expecting him to run up to you, just like in those dramas. But again,just like in those dramas..the dramas where the male character still has to keep his identity a secret..no footsteps were heard. Not a single deep voice that belonged to the person you loved was heard calling out your name.

You ran a hand through your hair and stopped on your tracks. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Today was supposed to be a day where you can just walk freely in the streets. So as the preference you liked to use, just like in those dramas, rain started falling.

Stomping your feet childishly, you shook your head harshly and stared at the people running to get shelter while you stood there pathetically. Suddenly, you felt something hit your ankle.

You bend down and looked closely at the tiny metal thing. Picking it up, you squinted your eyes and saw somethung carved on that ring. Happy 1 year anniversary

If only..... "Hey lady, that's mine!!" A deep voice shouted and you felt someone coming closer to you. He was tall,owning a voice you had always admired and providing you allthe warmth you needed.

"Happy Anniversary.... Jagiya..." Wonwoo trailed off. You looked up, facing a startled and wet Wonwoo.

He rubbed his neck and ruffled his now wet hair. "Why...Who was she?" You forced out,even though you wanted to stay touched at his action, as if he wasn't with that girl. Even though he was.

"I...She was.. My cordi Noona?" Wonwoo's voice was unsure but something made you believe him. "Was she? Are you sure?" By now, the rain got heavier.

His big hands wrapped around your shoulders and he made you look into his eyes.

"I swear. I.. couldn't think of anything to impress you for our anniversary. You always looked uncomfortable around me and... I asked my cordi Noona for help.. THE CAFE! We went there because I wanted to thank her for helping me. LATCHING HER HAND! I honestly don't know what happened. AND WHEN WE WERE LAUGHIN--" Wonwoo was talking to much, making you feel weird so you leaned closer and gave him a peck.

"Umm.." Wonwoo looked around. "Oh come on, you can go out with your cordi Noona in public and I can't even give my own boyfriend a peck??" You said in a childish tone.

You saw your boyfriend chuckle,for real this time. It made you smile,knowing that your boyfriend wasn't an emotionless doll with you anymore. "Here," He said and bend down.

Your lips connected and now, it wasn't just a peck but a kiss. Your first official kiss that you shared with Wonwoo,your BOYFRIEND. He wrapped his arm around your waist, deepening the kiss and making sure he assured you that you were his. And he was yours.

Pulling away, you both had a smile on your faces. Wonwoo grabbed your hand and slipped the ring into your fourth finger. "Now, leave it this way until I make you my wife," He said and smiled to himself like a fool. That statement made you chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Wonwoo asked. "Nothing.. Come on, I want to do all the things we couldn't do for the past 1 year,"You enveloped your hand in his. "Hmm? Let's start off with HAMBURGERS!!" Wonwoo said excitedly.

"Okay..Then,I want popcorn and movies!!" You exclaimed. And yeah, like in those dramas, the two of you walked in the rain. Hand in hand. Smiling like you never did before. Together.

---------------

Okay, first scenario done!! Please request more~~ I'll be waiting everyone ^_^