Joshua

For astheetic

WHO'S IN FOR A BADBOY KINDA JISOO?

---------------

You: Josh pick me up from school

Josh: We're in the same school -_-

You: PICK ME UP FROM MY CLASS THERE'S A SPIDER

Josh: woah, I'm so amused ahahah -_-

Me: Stop making that face before I make sure I carve that expression on your face forever

Josh: I don't get why you're texting me right now when we're in class

Me: But we used to text in class all the time :(

Josh: Can you just stop texting him? I don't even know why Joshua is still friends with a person like you.

Me: Go away hoe.

With that, you shut your phone off and threw it into your bag. Joshua's girlfriend was taking all your quality time with him.

Yes, it's the same old cliché jealousy-of-best-friend's-girlfriend story. Joshua was also not the same person from before. He wouldn't skip classes, wouldn't text you in class, wouldn't go to detention to you.

You should be happy that his girlfriend changed him for the better, but the goody-two-shoes Joshua is too boring. Anyway,the only time you guys bonded was during all those activities.

Your next class was with Joshua, and also his girlfriend. His girlfriend was a nice girl, a very nice girl. Not only pretty, but also with a pretty attitude.

But she was very mean and 'sensitive' when it comes to you, because she was scared that Joshua would turn back to his old self. But YOU wanted the old Joshua, the fun one.

"Hey Josh!!" You shouted from the door, walking towards him with a cheery smile. Joshua just looked at you and rolled his eyes, taking out a storybook to read. A storybook? Seriously?

You shurgged and sat on the table next to him, staring at him. Expecting him to talk about something crazy he did. Expecting him to make noise and get into detention. But no.

"Uh, that's my seat," An oh so familiar voice said. You didn't even glance at her and stood up, purposely hitting her with your bag. She flinched but then sat next to Joshua.

When you sat behind her, you couldn't stop noticing how he was treating her so differently from how he was treating you. Smiling and laughing, not just glaring and ignoring.

You shurgged again and sighed. You had just lost a friend. Fine, you're the bad guy now.

Class was suppppeeerrr boring, and also hurtful. You didn't get to say anything to Joshua. Even if you tried to, he wouldn't care.

Walking out of class, you pulled Joshua with you. His girlfriend tried stopping you, but failed since... she just can't win you. Joshua wasn't getting away from you surprisingly. That made you smile.

"I need to talk to you," You told him once you stopped at a secluded area in school, so that no one can spot you two. "Good. Cause I need to talk to you too," Joshua said.

You smiled happily and said,"What is it?" You were expecting something like 'I'm sorry for ignoring you. Let's be friends again.' or 'Wanna skip class?'

But instead, you got this. "Let's just stop being friends. I talked to her already, and I do think that we should stop. It's getting dangerous,"

Her.

His girlfriend.

You smiler again, half heartedly. "Okay... fine then," You mumbled when he walked off without anything else. Tears rolled down your face, and you weren't sure whether it was tears of sadness or fury.

"I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY! JUST GO TO YOUR HOE, SHE'S BETTER RIGHT?!" You shouted at him, sight being blurry.

Joshua freezed and turned to look at you. "Try calling her a hoe again. I dare you. Actually,it doesn't really matter what you call her. In the end, she's always a better choice than you."

He walked away while his fists were curled up into a ball. You were a sobbing mess by now, you couldn't believe that Joshua actually said that.

"Pftt, we're always be friends and go to detention together."

Lies. Lies from Joshua Hong. That jerk.

You wiped your tears off and slung your bag over your shoulder. Seems like you were going to skip class alone then.

~

Days passed by and Joshua really officially stopped talking to you. His relationship with her increased tremendously. They're like, the couple of the school. Ew Joshua, ew.

You walked out of class and into the cafeteria, sitting all alone. But it's not like you cared, you knew how to entertain yourself well.

"Joshua's fighting with his girlfriend WOOWOO," Someone whispered into your ear and you shot up, looking behind.

One classmate of yours was smirking as he signalled towards the front. You looked at that direction and saw Joshua getting mad, really mad.

His girlfriend on the other side was fighting back. Oh no, that's totally not what you should do when Joshua is mad. Throwing a chair at his face would be a better option.

After one last blow of anger, Joshua stormed off. "Oh, and we're over Joshua!" The girl shouted. This was the first time you saw her mad, and it was rather amusing.

When Joshua walked out of the cafeteria, you followed after him while waving off to the other students. You knew exactly where Joshua would go.

Walking to the back of the school, you peeked over the huge wall and saw Joshua right there. "Josh," You called out, then walking to him. He looked and smiled, then staring back at the ground.

You sat next to him in the same position, head resting against the wall. "Fought with someone better than me huh?" You broke the silence. Joshua laughed and looked at you, Adams apple bobbing.

"Changed my mind, you're better,"Joshua said and you smiled but pretended to sulk. "Oh so now then you knew that?" You asked him and he punched your shoulder lightly.

"Let's forget about that and you should date me now," You told him matter of factly. Joshua smiled at your straightforwardness, but surpringly agreed.

"Fine then.. But that depends if you can catch me," Joshua said before running off.

"JOSHUA HONG!!"

-----------------

there ya go.