Vernon

For InfiniteL17

YOU KNOW WHAT, FVCK WATTPAD I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY AND IT ALL DISAPPEARED I REALLY WANT TO STOP USING WATTPAD SOMETIMES. UGH.

------------------

"Do you need help?" Someone asked as you looked down from your stool, seeing your boss Hansol. He was smiling at you so dorkily, making it hard for you not to decline his offer.

Hansol was literally the most kind boss you ever had, pushing away the fact that he was 2 years younger than you. Even though you just work at a convenience store, he would always help you.

Maybe you showed it to him like you were oblivious of his actions, but you knew that he was flirting with you. From consistently helping you during work, to paying for your lunch together, you knew.

You just didn't want to say anything, since you were scared that you just make a fool of yourself. You know, like in those dramas where the lead females just overthinks the guy's kind actions. Ugh, embarrassing much.

"Uh...Noona? Are you free after work?" Hansol asked you while the both of you arranged the things on the upper shelf. Hansol normally called you Noona outside work, since he found it awkward to call you that in work. And now that he did...

"I'm not...I have some blind date my mom set up for me," You told him, feeling sorry. Hansol could be seen flinching when you said 'blind date'.

Hansol scratched the back of his head and gave you a crooked smile. "Okay then, tell me if it works out!" He told you, flashing an obviously fake smile.

You grinned back and continued with your work. Ugh, today's probably going to be soooo awkward.

~

Right after work, you changed into a comfortable set of clothing for your blind date. You arrived at the restaurant early, sitting down quietly at a corner.

Not long after, your date arrived. He was much more handsome than in the pictures your mom showed you. But right when he saw you, his face turned displeased.

When he sat down, he didn't even greet you. You shook it off, thinking that maybe he was too nervous. But when it was time to order, he ordered for himself.

Your date just casually ordered, leaving you dazed. The waitress looked at you and you ordered for yourself, then offering her a smile.

She saw the way your date was, then not forgetting to mouth a 'Dump him' before she left. You just smiled awkwardly as she went away.

While the two of you waited for your food to arrive, he didn't start a conversation at all. He was just scrolling through his phone, not even glancing at you.

The food arrived, making it less awkward. Your date stared at you judgingly as you dug in, and you seriously felt like puking right there and then.

In the middle of your 'date', you stood up and took your bag. "You know what? Go call your mommy and have a date with her,"You told him angrily and stomped out of the restaurant.

From all the blind dates that your mom had set up for you, this was the worst. Like, he didn't even want to look at you. That's pure rude.

You shook your head and tied your hair up, immediately regretting dolling up for him. That meat jerky.

"Noona!" A familiar voice shouted and you looked forward, squinting your eyes. Hansol was sitting outside the convenience store, waving eagerly at you.

You smiled and jogged towards him, then settling down next to him. "Where's you date? Did he dump you?" Hansol asked, teasing you at the end.

He straight away kept quiet when you sent a glare to him, but then looking confused when you burst out laughing. "I dumped him babo," You told him.

Hansol was literally fist pumping the air right next to you, but then stopped when he saw you staring. "Uh, why?" He asked you, clasping his hand before him.

"He was being a jerk, and he completely ignored me!" You said, still not believing how rude that meat jerky was. Hansol looked at you, a little pity evident in his eyes.

"Really?" He asked, probably in disbelief like you were. You nodded and pouted to yourself. "I would never do that..."

"What was that?" You asked him, but he shook his head immediately. "Nothing," Hansol said, smiling.

"Come on, tell me," You told him, hitting his shoulder slightly. Hansol smiled and leaned back. "I said that I would never do that," He said. "To you," He continued.

You grinned to yourself and leaned back. "I say, we go get some ice cream and I'll see," You told him. Hansol turned his head to look at you again in confusion.

"Huh?" Hansol asked, cocking his head slightly to the side. "I can give you a chance if you want me to...if not,"You told him slowly and carefully, dragging the last word.

His eyes lit up and he pulled you up from your seat, holding your hand tightly. "Then let's go!" Hansol shouted, getting some stares from the people around you.

Hansol didn't care and walked side by side with you, his happy and cheery smile not leaving his face. "Are you that happy?" You asked him, stifling a laughter.

"Of course! Did you know how long I waited?" Hansol told you, legs shuffling on the floor excitedly. "I guess," You told him. Hansol shrugged and pulled you towards him all of a sudden.

His hand wrapped around your shoulder and you got comfortable at that position.

"Let's just go eat and make you accept my confession,"

--------------------

PHEW.

There, I wrote it again.

Wattpad and me hand a love hate relationship, please bear with us.