Pair Five : Woozi and S.Coups

For KwonJi_Hoon

-----------------------

Who's the Dominant one: Seungcheol. Why not Woozi? That's not how it works. Sub Woozi is kwiyeowoooo~

Who's the Tickle Monster: Seungcheol for this too. Woozi's cute socks just energises him in a weird way to attack this tiny guy with tickles and kisses.

Who's the Big Spoon: Woozi would always try to be it. Like whenever he tries to, Seungcheol will turn around and explain how 'scientifically' that isn't possible. So its just Woozi pushing Seungcheol's face every second.

Who's the Always-Horny One: Cheollie... I'm not going to explain how Woozi's way of whining turns him on.

Who's the Cuddddddlleeerrrr: Woozi would think they need to show more love.... so he'll do that. Seungcheol would of course be surprised but Woozi won't let him talk while the younger gets comfortable burying his face in the sexy chest.

Who uses all the hot water: Seungcheol is a sweet guy, so he'll wait until Woozi would wake up. Or maybe he'll just make sure all the hot water isn't used so Woozi can use some.

Who is harder to wake up: uh, WOOZI. It's just almost impossible to wake him up. Seungcheol will have to start threatening him just so Woozi would open one eye. ONE eye.

What's their favourite activity together: Writing journals together. (I want to do this) Since Woozi finds it hard sometimes to open up in front of Seungcheol, that's the only way he can.

Why they build forts: Grown man in forts? Hell yeah for Seungcheol! He'll just have to persuade the younger to come in. No particular reason he built it. They normally use electric candles instead of real ones cose Woozi don't want to get reminded of how they almost burnt the house down.

Who's the one on their 'period' most of the time: Seungcheol. He'll start being indescribably sassy and start complaining aboit every little thing.

What they eat together frequently: Homemade kimbap with too many sesame seeds. Woozi just dips the whole thing into the bottle of sesame seeds and forces Seungcheol to eat it.

Where do they always spend time together: In bed. Cuddles, hugs, kisses and pecks... many more cute stuff. They just have to be careful because Seungkwan and his friends barge in their house then their room, in the middle of a makeout session.

Why they fight: Work stuff ya know? About the members, the songs, the dance, fckin everything.

Who gives in when making up: They're matured so it's actually both of them. Like they bump into each other, and apologise at the same time.

Who's the one making the corny jokes: Cheolliecheollie. Because who doesn't like Woozi cringing at one corner of the house?

When the other is sick: Woozi- Stares at Seungcheol the whole time until he has to use the bathroom. And if Seungcheol needs something, he will throw it on the bed. Seungcheol- Being super lovey dovey with Woozi, treating him like a little kid.

Who's the overprotective one: Seungcheol. He must protect Woozi from any dangerous people aka the dumb trio. And a dumb tall kid.

Who likes Mint more: I still know its Chan.

Who thinks Mint is hot: TICTACS

Why Mint is hot: because she's born that way.

--------------------------

I went to the movies with Sebeuntween yesterday.

And they got so excited I let them use my phone, one of the members bought me two Pezzos! (And I ate a 3rd one too)

And they used my Instagram DM to introduce themselves to one of my wattpad friends.

Also, apparently its weird if you buy 11 tickets at a movie theatre. Cost alot.