Mingyu

For YourTruly_EJ

Heyo so this book is kinda not so good..not that much people are reading it so updating of this book is a little slow ^^

---------------

"This is SOOO HARD!! How do you expect ME to dance this?!??" You pulled your hair in frustration. Mingyu casually shrugged and ruffled his blue-ish gray hair. "Come on.. One last time," He pleaded, on his knees.

You playfully acted as if you kicked his head, which you actually just kicked the air. Mingyu responded quickly, falling back. Smiling and giggling, you pulled him up and got into position.

Today was just a boring day, so Mingyu brought you to their practice room. While you thought the two of you would just play and laze around, Mingyu had other plans. He learned the GOT7's If You Do dance, intending to teach it to you. But the dance is suppppeeeeerrrrr hard.

The only thing that you weren't complaining about was Mingyu's skinny jeans. Well he looked good in them. Like really really good. Minus the fact that just his legs looks taller than your whole height. Stop being tall, Mingyu. I don't like it.

Mingyu clapped his hands before the music started. Yugyeom's part was easily done by him, then moving on to you. Overall, the dance was easy. Before the chorus. You sucked in a deep breath before standing slightly in front of Mingyu.

If you do,

Everything is right.

If you do,

I can't do anything rig---

The music froze in your land for a moment when you felt Mingyu's hand tap your butt with a feathery touch. You face started to burn, a bright shade of red on your cheeks. Another deep breath entered your lungs, you tying to move on to Youngjae's part.

"Naega hamyeon,ddo naega hamy----Pfttt HAHAHAHAHHAH," You burst out laughing. Currently, you are now on the floor while rolling like a crazy person. Mingyu smiled cockily, laughing a little and turning the music off. He bend down next to you and pulled an innocent expression on. "What's wrong?"

As if instinctively, you kicked his thigh. He sat back while holding his thigh. "HEY! That hurts!!" He pouted as you continue laughing and rolling on the floor. It felt so weird and awkward that Mingyu actually dared to do that to you, but you still laughed.

Mingyu lied down on the floor next to you and squished your cheeks. "Stop laughing!!" He grumpily said, but you still managed to laugh through your cheeks. You calmed yourself down, finally not laughing anymore. Well maybe no. Because the next moment, you were running around the room shouting,

"BYUNTAEEE!! KIM MINGYU BYUNTAE!!!!" Mingyu ran after you, chasing you around. Your hands flew around, not literally, while you ran and pointed an accusing finger to Mingyu. He was also laughing but his feet still moved. You heard him shouting together with you. And he actually shouted that he was a pervert.

Like no Mingyu, that's my job. You ran up to him and tackled him on the floor, messing his hair. He tried stopping you but failed, since your hands were moving faster than expected.

"NAAWWWW!! NOT MY HAIRRR!!!" Mingyu shrieked like a girl, rolling around on the floor. He failed doing that too, and you were proud of yourself for watching MME alot.

You didn't realise that the two of you ended up in an awkward position, your legs in between his. Not to mention that his hands were on your waist, almost sliding under your clothes. However, you had no intention of stopping so you continued doing what you were.

The door was opened, then a few screams were heard. "EW THEY'RE MAKING A BABY!!HYUNG STOP THEM!!!" Someone, okay no, SEUNGKWAN shouted and ran around the room just like what you did earlier with Mingyu. You instantly froze, then seeing other members joining Seungkwan. A smirk appeared on your face and you stood up.

"EW OUTRAGE OF MODESTY!!! MINGYU TOUCHED MY BUTT!!" You shouted and they stared at you in disbelief. Seungkwan gasped dramatically and shouted with you,"EWWWWWWW!!"

The place was a mess in seconds, the hyung line still standing by the door frame. Mingyu was being attacked by someone and you couldn't really make out the face of the person from everyone running by every second. "STOP STOP STOP STOPPPPPP!!!" Mingyu shouted.

Then everything went silent. "YA LEE CHAN GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted again. You looked to your left and saw Dino clinging onto you. Wanting to make fun of Mingyu again, you hugged Dino tightly.

Seungkwan again gasped dramatically, acting like a rich woman. Oh wait, a diva. "Fine! Hmph! I-I-I...WONWOO HYUNG IS BETTER THAN YOU!" Mingyu clung onto Wonwoo who looked at him with a get-off-me face. You gasped together with Seungkwan and made an offended look.

"Pfttttt...How dare you say that to me!" You pointed towards him again and threw one of your sneakers towards him. Maybe you shouldn't have done that. Cose the next second, Mingyu ran out with that side of your sneaker.

You hopped out of the room, desperately wanting to catch up to him. After a while, you got tired and collapsed by the hallway. Mingyu turned around and smiled victoriously. "I win HA!" He cheered and ran towards you.

All you did was just pant heavily and leaned against the wall. Mingyu went on one knee before you and picked up your only sock covered feet. "For Cinderella," Mingyu said deeply.

You chuckled and let him put it on you. He carried you on his back the way back to the practice room. "I love you Cinderella," Mingyu said on the way. You blushed again.

"Ya! That's not making up to you tapping my butt okay?!?! I deserve an explanation!!"

"And I deserve a I Love You Prince Charming,"

"Not gonna say it!"

"You don't have to.I'm making you say it,"

---------------------

Here it is~ So like I said, I won't update frequently but I hope you'll still vote and comment!!