Woozi

For MiinYoongi

---------------

You bit the inside of your cheeks, impatiently tapping your feet. Woozi was supposed to be home early, but you didn't even hear a single thing from him.

Woozi was always in the studio, but he promised that he would come back home early. Anyway, today was a day where their manager was extra kind. He actually let them off early.

Getting worried and anxious, you punched in the numbers of Seungcheol's phone number.

"Hello?" His normal low voice could be heard on the other side of the phone. "Hi Seungcheol... Is Jihoon with you right now?" You asked, at least hoping for a yes so you wouldn't get too worried.

"Jihoon? I'm not in the company now, but I'm sure he's not there too. He went out the first," Seungcheol said. You rolled your eyes unconciously and mumbled a thanks before ending the call.

You sat down on the couch and continued tapping your feet. "Ugh," You groaned and stood up. Without Woozi right now, you couldn't keep yourself still.

Putting on a hoodie on, you took your purse and walked out of your house. You made your way to the nearby convenience store.

You looked kind of pathetic, but you didn't care. Not even thinking clearly, you picked up a chilled can of beer and paid for it. The cashier stared weirdly at you. But it wasn't as if you cared.

After you took a sit on a chair, you opened the can of beer. Someone sat next to you and gave you the same stare that you received from the cashier.

"I know I look like a teeny weeny girl but I'm legal, now do you want a fight?" You said, looking sharply at the person next to you. Turns out he was a high school student, then laughing at your reaction.

"I'm good," He said and you couldn't help but smile at his laugh. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" You asked after taking a sip of the beer and checking the wall clock. It wasn't even the evening right now.

"You've been to school before right Noona? You know those who always skip school? I'm one of them," He admitted easily.

You laughed and placed the can of beer down. "You can skip school but can't fight a tiny Noona?" You teased.

"I'll break her into pieces if I did," He teased back. "Well I skip school some time too before. So I'm good too," You told him.

The high school student was quite intriguing, he reminded you of yourself. The bright kid in school. Both of you started talking to each other, getting too engrossed in the talk.

You found yourself laughing with him, forgetting everything about Woozi not home yet. You didn't even want to think about that.

Suddenly, the high school student froze. "What?" You asked, fingers drumming on the table. "I gotta go Noona! It's been nice meeting you, but it'll be bad if my mom enters this store," He rushed those words out of his mouth before running away.

You chuckled and shook your head. Looking ahead, you saw someone familiar in a black cap who was unmistakably looking at you.

Staring right into his eyes, you realised that it was Woozi. He was gritting his teeth in fury, eyes looking almost like it was filled with fire. His fist was curled up into a ball and his whole face was red.

When he stomped away quickly, that was when you rushed out after him. The sun was setting, and it was getting dark making it harder to see him.

But both of you reached your house safely, only that Woozi entered while slamming the door close. Timidly, you opened the door and peeked in.

Woozi threw something on the ground from his grasp, looking like a bunch of flowers. You sighed heavily and ran up to him. You grabbed his arm but he pushed you away.

"Go away, I don't want to see you," Woozi snapped, his grip on the mug almost looking like he would break it. "I just need you to listen to me. Just that," You begged.

"No, it's fine if you want to choose that high school whatever. If he's better than me just.. just fine," He stubbornly told you. You didn't even realise he was there all the time when you were in the store.

You tried holding his arm, but Woozi pushed you away harshly which made you push away another mug off the counter. It fell straight to the ground, but also falling on your feet.

It cut your feet quite hugely and you winced in pain. You looked up and saw Woozi staring wide eyed at your bleeding leg. An obvious vein looked like it would pop up anytime.

Woozi mumbled a curse under his breath and carried you swiftly onto the dining table. He got the first aid kit from a cupboard and hurried towards you.

"Shit, I'm so so sorry," Woozi whispered as his hand got close to your feet, voice different from before. You looked at him with teary eyes, the pain sipping through your blood.

With a lot of curses and apologies, Woozi finally successfully bandaged your feet. He looked up and held your cheeks in his hands.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N), I really am.. First I got angry, then I hurt you. I can't do anything right, not even choose the perfect flowers for you," He told you truthfully, eyes dropping at the end.

You offered him a smile and made him look at you. "I know you are.. And you don't have to worry, I'm fine with any type of flowers. Even those," You said and signalled towards the partially ruined flowers.

Woozi quickly took it and asked,"Really? You like this?" You nodded and grinned at how hopeful he looked like. "I do, even if it's ruined."

He awkwardly smiled and placed the flowers behind you. "I really love you, you know. I hope me not able to do anything right doesn't change that thought to you," Woozi said after pulling away from giving you a peck.

"It won't. Anyway, we can do things right together. We always can,"

---------------------

The right storyline;

Angry Woozi = Mingyu running away