Hoshi

For AnishaSaha

------------------

"So,what are you doing alone without me?" A familiar voice whispered in your ear which made you jump a little. You looked to your side and saw Hoshi grinning evilly and unconciously,you hit him with the controller on his head.

He groaned and stood up straight while rubbing his head as you hurriedly wrapped yourself in your blanket. "Y-YA!What are ypu d-doing here?!?! HOW DID YOU ENTER?!?!" You shouted and his your whole body in the blanket.

No one was home, and Hoshi didn't have any keys into your house. Not to mention you were only wearing your older brother's hoodie and leggings. Which had nothing to do with you hiding yourself. "I may or may not have climbed in throught the window?"

Then again, you hit his head with the controller. "NOT AGAIN!" He shouted and hissed, then stomping his foot. "Your wearing a HOOSH--HOODIE FOR GODS SAKE IM NOT RAPING YOU!" He blushed red when he said hoodie wrongly.

Hoshi was just a close friend from class, but you couldn't deny that you liked him. But entering your house through the window is still not acceptable. "But you don't know if I'm wearing anything underneath,right?!?!" You fought back.

You saw him blush again and he pointed to you hesitantly. "T-Then,w-what's the point of w-we-wearing any clothes?!?" Hoshi backed off a little. You laughed at him and threw a chip towards him that you didn't expect him to catch.

Casually, you tapped the empty spot next to you on your bed. "Here join me.. And I AM WEARING SOMETHING UNDERNEATH." You glared at him but it turned into a smile when Hoshi smiled and waddled your direction.

He took a controller but then placed it down. "Hey (Y/N)? Can I speak to you?" Hoshi turned to face you. You chewed the last bits of the chips and looked at him. He was only a few inches apart from you.

"W-what is it?" You asked but continued staring at him, like what he was doing. Hoshi smiled a little and swiped his finger at the corner of your lips. "Well actually..." he trailed off, looking nervous.

The Adams apple in his throat bobbed up and down. "That guy.. Junhui? Are you dating him?" He asked after a while. You choked on the chips that you were chewing on and leaned forward to clam yourself down.

Hoshi became frantic and placed his hand on your back. He leaned forward together with you, trying to see if you were fine. When you looked up, you had tears in your eyes and your stomach was hurting from laughing. Hoshi realised that you weren't taking the question seriously.

"It's not funny (Y/N)!!"He pouted and folded his arms."For once, take me seriously! I'm trying to confess but you just make it impossible for me. Sometimes I don't even know what made me FALL for you!!!" He squeezed his eyes shut.

And you immediately froze. What did he just say? Seriously what? Hoshi opened his eyes and his curled up fists loosened. A shaky breath exited his lips. "That felt so much better. I'll get going!" He shouted.

"Wait no!! Hoshi I---" -you tried stopping him but he ran out- "like you too..."

It took you some time to run after him. When you finally saw him, he was limping while walking quickly. "Hoshi!!YA!WAITT!!" He looked back at the sound of your loud voice but turned back and continued. You ran after him, but even with his leg that way, he was still ahead of you.

Hoshi finally stopped and sat on a bench near the playground. You were breathing heavily and settled down next to him. Hoshi moved away from you and mumbled something."What was that?" You asked and leaned in to listen.

"I said--"He took in a deep breath and said,"--I said that I'm probably so pathetic in your eyes. It's my first time confessing, and I don't want that wonderful girl to hate me. You won't hate me..right?" Hoshi's voice became a pitch higher.

You fought back on laughing but Hoshi saw how red your face was. "Go on,laugh at this loser,"He leaned in and swung his leg. You shook your head and pat his head.

He stared at you weirdly. "Well, if you didn't run out that early.. maybe you would've heard my confession too,"You told him. Hoahi nodded his head and then held you by your shoulders. "Wait, what confession?"

Your eyes wandered around, not really wanting to say that again. So you leaned and in and pecked his lips. Hoshi was frozen, his eyes open wide. His fingers went up to his lips. "How..why..."

"I like you too,"You said and Hoshi sprung up with you in his hands. "Ow ouch. That hurt,"He hopped on one leg and sat down. Maybe it was because he was excited or what, but next he gave you a kiss. An actual kiss.

When Hoshi pulled away, your cheeks heat up. Your crush just took your first kiss! "Okay,Jagiya! Now heal me," He said cheerfully while raising his foot a little. You chuckled and interwined your fingers with his.

"Wait,how did you even hurt your leg?" You asked while he was limping next to you. Hoshi looked at you with the same expression when he entered your house. "Your window may or may not need to be repaired?"

Your eyes widened. Did he just break the window?! Your older brother was going to kill you.. But you know what was the funny part? Junhui WAS your brother. Let's wait until Hoshi find out. Maybe two people will plan a murder on you today..

-------------------

The ending is literally what happened to me. THAT DAMN VAMPIRE JUST HAD TO KILL ME. LIKE LOOK AT THEIR SHOWCASE. HIS HAIR, OH JUN YOUR HAIR. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU'LL VOTE AND COMMENT WHILE I GO SEARCH FOR MY SOUL.