Mingyu

For FFA2001

-----------------

Right now, this very moment....was the most boring moment in your life. It was supposed to be Math,but the teacher came late. So now, everyone was being silent. Why do they have to be sooo boring?

Everyone's working on their homework or reading a book. While you and your deskmate aka your boyfriend were just drumming your fingers. Mingyu turned to face you with his chin on his right hand. He pouted cutely and gave you a wink. Bored,bored,bored. Until Mingyu looked at you with a playful glint in his eyes.

"CHUCKY CHUCKY HAMMMSSSSTTEEEEERRRRR!!!!!" Both of you shouted at the same time. Mingyu was flapping his arm crazily while you were swiping invisible things. The whole class had their attention on you, and you kind of liked it.

That weird 'CHUCKY CHUCKY HAMSTER' phrase was just a random one that you created, it then being the famous line between you two. It didn't even make sense, but since it was with Mingyu, you liked it.

The class started to get back to their normal wild self, some getting on their desks to do the stupid flappy dance that Mingyu was doing. This was fun, ao much better than that silence before. Until...

"WHAT IS THIS?!?! WHO STARTED THIS MESS?!?!" Your teacher barged in, making everyone silent. It was so silent, you could hear a fly sneezing. Like really. Everyone looked towards the two of you. The first instinct that came in was.. blaming each other.

And that actually happened. Mingyu had his finger pointing towards you, while yours was doing the same time. "THE TWO OF YOU AGAIN?? OUT NOW, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" The teacher shrieked and you dragged your feet on the floor with Mingyu behind you.

When you reached outside, you both raised your hands in the air. Even the expression that you were wearing was identical to Mingyu's. Bottom lips out, eyebrows furrowing.

Your hand really hurt, so was Mingyu's. After some time, you nudged Mingyu's side. He turned to face you and you gave him your signature playful smile. Knowing that you were up to something, Mingyu looked away sharply.

"Oh come on... It'll be fun!I promise," You whispered and let your hands fall by your sides. You were expecting him to do the same, like he always did, but he didn't. Mingyu looked at you again and whisper shouted, "What?!? What fun??! We're in trouble because of you! Now what else do you want?!"

You made a derp face to him and mimicked his actions mockingly. Mingyu nudged you, signalling you to put your hands up. This brat. He was all in for anything just before, but now he was being his normal good boy self. Again, boring...

Class was ending in aroopund 15 minutes, so you put your hands down. "Ya! Put it back up!" Mingyu leaned in to your ear. You folded your arms instead and kicked his leg. Mingyu's eyes widened and he kicked your leg back.

Yes, you were dating.. But acted more like kids who hated each other now. Mingyu and you were still more like friends than lovers, but when you had to take the relationship seriously, you did. But right now, nothing was serious. Because you were literally kicking each others' leg.

"Detention," A voice said and you both had a piece of paper stuck to your forehead. You angrily took it off and shoved it into Mingyu's pocket. "See you,"You huffed angrily and walked back into the classroom to get your bag before changing classes.

The reason why you got angry suddenly was also.. unknown. You were normally the type of person who'll be like "Heh" but then now, you got angry. And you took it out on Mingyu. You could sense Mingyu behind you, but you totally ignored him.

"Jagiya~I'm sorry? I don't know why I should be but," Mingyu slung his bag over his shoulder and ran up to you. You did another derp face to him and walked away. Mingyu found himself laughing while chasing after you, and you soon did too.

The silly game of you being angry turned into Mingyu chasing you around school. You should already be in class right now, but a tall boy was running behind you while crazily shouting your name. "Are you... YA! I CAN'T RUN ANYMORE! S-stop,"

You turned around and saw Mingyu panting, hands on his knees. He doesn't always get tired easily though... You walked towards him and placed your hand on his shoulder. After bending down to his level, you asked,"Are you alright?"

"ALRIGHTEY!!" Mingyu shouted, grabbing your waist and throwing you over his shoulder. You were a giggling fit above him, struggling and hitting his back. It took you a moment to realise that Mingyu was walking towards your nexr class that you had together. Science.

Oh god. Your teacher was the hulk of the hulkiest man on earth, and you were about to get a earful with Mingyu. When you finally reached class,Mingyu put you down.

"Nothing new huh?" The teacher asked. You smiled sheepishly to him. Mingyu did the same while rubbing the nape of his neck. "OUT,"He shouted, causing you to shut your eyes close.

Again, you were getting punished. You were actually feeling grumpy about this until Mingyu nudged you liek what you did before. "He's just jealous. He won't ever get a wife. Or even a girlfriend," He said it quite loudly.

"KIM.MIN.GYU!!"

---------------------

Random school love scenario done~ Last request from you.. I should start doing the others now baiii