Woozi

For MiinYoongi

--------------------

"Hey,where's Jihoon oppa?" You asked Joshua, who was busy with his phone. "In the studio? Yeah, he should be there,"Joshua said, not looking at you. Well of course Woozi was there, he always was. You huffed and walked into Woozi's room, lying flat on your face on his bed.

Woozi was being kind of...distant. He wasn't the sweet and caring boyfriend that much like before. You knew he still cared, but hoped that he would at least show it like he used to. They were given a day off from their tight schedule, but instead of being here together with you..Woozi decided to stay in his studio.

Your fingers played with the corner of the pillow, Woozi's pillow. If only he was here, with you on the bed. It didn't matter anymore if he would fall asleep, all you wanted was for him to be there. With you. When you were about to fall asleep, someone opened the door.

"Noona?" A voice called out. You turned around to lie on your back. Dino stood there,fiddling with his fingers. You sat up and Dino looked at your direction. "Do you um.. need to talk?"

His cute actions made you smile and you tapped the empty side next to you. Dino waddled next to you and folded his legs. There was an awkward silence, and you actually didn't want to break it. It felt just perfect that someone was there to listen to you.

Even though you wanted to keep it silent that way, Dino suddenly raised his hand. With that hand, he started to ruffle your hair. A chuckle from him was heard, and that made you giggle. His hand wrapped around your neck,pulling you closer to him. Dino's other hand continued to ruffle your hair.

"S-stop!! YA! L-LEE CH-CHAN YAA!!"You struggle from his grip, laughing in between. You got into a position between Dino's legs while he was still messing your hair. "What. IS HAPPENING HERE?!?"

At the sound of the voice,both of you froze. Dino sat up, followed by you. Woozi was standing at the frame of the door, and his face wasn't showing any good signs. "Oppa," "Hyung,"

Woozi walked a step back while both you and Dino stepped forward. "Oppa,it's not what it seem--" You tried explaining, but to no avail. "Yeah, I'm sure it's not. Does it seem like my GIRLFRIEND is cheating on me with MY MEMBER, Seungcheol?" Woozi said, causing Seungcheol to freeze.

A lump was swallowed in Seungcheol's throat. You could see that he was thinking the same thing as Woozi. Plucking up the courage, you walked up to Woozi and held his hand. Only for him to push it away. "Say..am I not enough for you?"

His voice sounded hurt,and he looked hurt. What have you gotten yourself into? "I'm really..."You couldn't even finish the sentence. "It's just..you're being distant! Always in the studio, not with me.. your g-girlfriend,"

"YES! BECAUSE I WAS DISTANT,I'M HERE..wanting to be with you..BUT,I see someone else so. Let's just take a break..If you can't take it..I won't force you,"Woozi sounded fierce at first, then ending it with a hurt and betrayed tone.

You wanted to hold him, but Woozi walked out of the dorm too quickly. Lifelessly,you turned to face the other members. Dino was stunned while the rest was quiet, some fiddling with their fingers. Tears rolled down your cheeks unknowingly.

Woozi..What just happened? H-how?

With all those questions running around your head, you walked out of the dorm. The members were calling you, but you ignored their calls. The only thing that was on you mind was Woozi. It happened so quickly. The two of you never fought this much before.

Your feet brought you to an unknown place, and you soon found yourself in a dark alley. Broken and pathetic, you crouched and covered your face. The time you stayed there was also unknown, but the sun soon disappeared and darkness was the only thing present.

Even though you felt scared, you didn't have enough energy to stand up and leave. You were sure your eyes were already puffy and red from all the crying. Suddenly, you heard some footsteps.

"Hey," Said someone too familiar. You looked up and saw Woozi with his hands in his pockets. Quickly, you stood up and hugged him. Woozi held you close to him. Sobs escaped your lips, crying more than ever. "It's dangerous, don't run out next time."

This time, his voice was soft and soothing. The voice that you loved so much. Your fingers tugged on his shirt as more tears flowed freely. "I'm so so sorry..I-Dino..We aren--"

"I know, I know..He told me already. And I'm the one who should be sorry. I--I should've been a better boyfriend," Woozi pulled away and wiped your tears away. You finally smiled after a period of time and told him,"You're the best boyfriend ever.."

Woozi looked intently into your eyes for a while before lenaing in slowly. Your eyes closed slowly. Soon, you felt his lips on yours. He was slow and gentle, but with a mix of passion in it. Woozi leaned in more, to kiss you deeper. You smiled happily.

After a long kiss, Woozi finally pulled away. "Let's go," He pushed a strand of hair out of your face. "I'm walking around with you. With you," He continued his statement. You were about to protest but he sushed you.

"With you," Woozi repeated.

You nodded slowly and followed his words,"With you."

-------------------

Okay, I really suck at endings ㅠㅗㅠ But I hope it's fine.. Not really fluffy at the end I think heheh