S.Coups

For AnishaSaha

The sound of chairs being thrown from a classroom could be heard clearly. You sped up to that classroom and peeked your head into that classroom.

In there, Seungcheol and his group of friends were jokingly throwing stuff at each other. By stuff, it meant chairs, tables and textbooks. As expected from them.

The thing is that they were in a junior classroom when they should be in their classroom. Which was on the senior level. You cleared your throat as loud as you can but they didn't hear you. Pity those juniors..

"LEE SEUNGCHEOL STOP THIS INSTANCE!!!" You hollered loudly and they froze, then laughing when they saw you. As the school prefect, it was your job to handle this kind of problems.

"Aww look! It's Miss Teeny Weeny from our class. Aw that cutie pootie," Seungcheol said in an annoyingly high pitched voice. They laughed behind him wickedly. All this while, they had been teasing you because of your small frame. Yeah, you were quite small and short. Not like those model-like girls.

But what he didn't know was that you took some boxing lessons. Wait not lessons but more of randomly practicing at the place your father owned just so you can bust a person's jaw. For example Seungcheol's.

You smirked and gracefully stride towards them with both your hands behind you. "What's Miss Teeny Weeny gonna do to us??" Another guy mockingly rolled his eyes. Again, you smirked and let your hands fall to your side.

By now, all eyes were on you. You easily grabbed the closest boys to you by their collars. And the boys were Seungcheol and Wonwoo.

Easily and swiftly, you pushed them to a wall. Gasps filled the classroom. Wonwoo and Seungcheol both stared at you, wide-eyed. You leaned in closely to them but then pulled back.

"Look boys. See what Miss Teeny Weeny is going to do to them," You smiled 'sweetly' at the rest of Seungcheol's friends and turned your expression into a fierce one.

Your grip around their necks tightened a little and they took in a deep breath. "Listen,I bet you know you're seniors. And that this isn't your classroom. Maybe you don't get THIS fact straight," You said through gritted teeth and tightened your grip.

"No. Destroying. Of. School. Property. Still don't get it? Easy. Don't be such jerks. Or bullies."You squinted at Seungcheol and let go of Wonwoo. A sigh of relief was heard from Wonwoo and you saw him shiver.

Both your hands gripped on Seungcheol's collar. He grabbed your hand tightly. This was the first time you saw Seungcheol scared. Fear was written on his face.

"And you,Mister Good For Nothing. I see you this way one more time, you might experience how I make people bleed. From their noses. I won't go easy on you anymore, huh. I shouldn't have since the start," You were almost holding him in the air,seeing how he struggled. Seungcheol nodded his head rapidly.

You let go of him,even though you wanted to squeeze him until he vomitted his organs. When you walked away, a guy snorted. "Who does she think she is?" You turned around and saw a boy folding his arm sassily(?) 

"5:30 p.m at _______ Boxing Centre. Don't show up? Simple. Cowards it is," You smirked. Finally, it was time for them to know who you really were.

------------time skip-------------

Sweat trickled down your face and your hands were punching the punching bag harshly. Thinking that it was Seungcheol. How is it possible to hate and love a person at the same time??

You knew anyway that the boys wouldn't come but you didn't care. This was the only way to relieve your anger. Your hopes on seeing them there wasn't that high. Until the door creaked open.

"This should be it," A raspy and low voice said from the darkness. You knew it was Wonwoo. His voice was easy to recognise. "Oh, you came? I was hoping to call you Cowards tomorrow. My hopes were crushed. Damn," You said teasingly, the tone they always used to you.

Someone entered an area where a dim light shone. Then more people came. Seungcheol covered his eyes from the bright light that was shining on you. Some of the guys jaw dropped. Then you realised, all you were wearing was a black sports bra and a pair of booty shorts. Luckily it covered your butt.

"Isn't Miss Teeny Weeny looking great? She's waiting for a compliment," You asked in a high pitch voice and twirled your hair in your fingers.This was disgusting yourself but you acted fine.

Before anyone answered you, Seungcheol shoved all of them to the exit and locked the door. He climbed up to the small ring and came close to you.

"Any compliments?? I'm waiting~~" You bravely asked. Suddenly, Seungcheol went behind you and held your arms. "This--"He said and used your bandaged hand to hit a part of the punching bag."--and this," He continued and and used your hand to hit another part.

"Are the best places to hit a person," He finished his words. Wait, he knew boxing?!?!? You wanted to turn around and asked him but he held your waist firmly. Continuing, he wrapped his hands around your waist.

You froze. Partly because he was hugging a person who smelled like dogs but mostly, he was hugging the girl he hated. Or did he? "And this is how you show how much you tell a person you never hated a person. You just loved that person too much," Seungcheol stated and leaned his chin on your shoulder.

It took you a second to realise that he had just confessed to you. YOU. And a minute to realise that his voice had that hopeful tone. It wasn't the teasing tone.

You turned around and held his cheek. You tiptoed and he shut his eyes. Cliché. You weren't going to kiss him anyway. Pressing your lips into a thin line, your fist came into contact with his lower abdomen.

"And that's how you tell Lee Seungcheol that (Y/N) likes him too. And that he should stop expecting a kiss,"You wickedly answered and Seungcheol snapped his eyes open. You walked away, off the ring.

"I'M STILL EXPECTING A KISS,(Y/N)!!!" He shouted but laughed at the end.

---------------------

There it is!! I wish it was how you wanted it. Wonwoo was in there because he is literally wrecking my bias list. EVERYONE IN SEVENTEEN IS KILLING ME SRSLY HOW DO I SURVIVE. OKAY BYE.