Dino and DK

For 4Darmy_Igot7

First 2 member scenario people~ Check check it out. Oh and, I'm listened to some emotional song while writing this so it turned out sad. DON'T KILL ME PLS.

---------------

Seokmin stared at you weirdly and bit his lips. His eyes was concentrated on something on your face but you weren't sure what it was.

You gulped the drink down without breaking eye contact with him. "What?!" You whisper shouted and leaned in closer with your eyes squinted.

Afer a few seconds, Seokmin broke out into a crazy laughter. You sat back down and frowned. The cafeteria was noisy and it seems like only the area you and Seokmin were in was silent. Well other than his laughter.

You did a blank face when someone walked behind Seokmin. Your mouth fell open when you saw how cute he saw. Seokmin kept his mouth closed abruptly and looked at your face.

He turned to see the boy and looked back at you. "Isn't that Mingyu's brother? Like,he's our junior," Seokmin said before taking a big bite of his food,

"A junior that's so much more handsome and cute than you," You mumbled as you continued swooning over him. Chan was giving out some thingies and you concentrated on his smiling face.

Seokmin scoffed and kicked your leg. You didn't wince or sceam, just keeping your eyes on Chan. "Wait, you aren't crushing on him right? A JUNIOR," Seokmin asked in disbelief.

You sat up straight and fixed your uniform. "Is there anything wrong with that? He's cute anyway," You pointed out. But Seokmin couldn't catch that point. He didn't want to.

"Well there's nothing wrong with that other than the fact THAT HE'S OUR JUNIOR," Seokmin fought back. You glared at him, then rolling your eyes.

Standing up, you walked away from the place. Everyone in your family didn't like it when the guy was younger than the girl. Now, Seokmin didn't like it too.

You honestly didn't get why he had to be that way. Being so overprotective when it came to Chan.

You weren't sure where you were going until Seokmin shouted from behind. "RIGHT TURN IS THE BOY'S BATHROOM!!"

Hearing that, you made a U-turn. Seokmin laughed cheerfully which made you laugh too. He always had that smiling virus.

He was by your side in seconds. "Well SORRY," He said sassily and you laughed again. Seokmin smiled lovingly when he heard your soft laugh.

"I just... What's wrong with the boy being younger? Many relationships with that connection works out," You complained. Seokmin nodded his head in agreement.

He shrugged and said,"Well maybe, some don't. When the guy feels like he's worthless because he can't... protect the girl?"

You stopped on your tracks and faced him. "Hmm.. How do you know so well?" You asked suspiciously.

The only thing Seokmin did at first was lean against his locker that was nearby. Yours was opposite his and you did the same.

"I experienced it," He simply said. You frowned and asked from curiosity,"Then why don't you want me to?"

He shrugged and played with his vest. "I hurt her... What if you get hurt too?" Seokmin voiced out his worries. You shook your head while chuckling and opened the locker door.

"That's impossi--woah," You cut yourself off when you saw what was in your locker. Seokmin walked towards you.

In your locker, cute teddy bears were stuffed there. You smiled and took one in your hands. Seokmin gulped, not sure of what to say.

A note was stuck on the inner side of the locker door and Seokmin saw a clear 'From Chan' written on a piece of paper. Before he could take it away, you saw it.

Tears of happiness formed at your eyes causing it to be glassy. "Tell me now Seokmin.. Does he look like he'll hurt me?" You asked as you shoved a teddy bear to his face.

Seokmin faked a smiled and tapped your shoulder. "No. So go and say you like him. NOW," He encouraged. You smiled at his reaction and hugged him tightly.

You walked away with a spring in your steps, leaving your locker open and Seokmin there alone. He smiled, seeing you doing a weird happy dance and bumping into Chan.

Chan awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Seokmin kept an eye on him, feeling like a bodyguard.

Unexpectedly to Chan and definitely expected by Seokmin, you junped up and hugged Chan. Chan grinned shyly and hugged you back in seconds.

His eyes met Seokmin's and he gave Seokmin a smile. Seokmin smiled back and stared at the picture of you and himself in your locker.

The picture had both you and Seokmin smiling happily. Now that smile was for someone else. Not for him, unfortunately. And all he wanted was to keep that smile to himself.

Seokmin turned to look into your filled locker. Once he heard your laugh, a smile was engraved on his face. Then Chan's one echoed after.

As you walked away with Chan, Seokmin bit his lips more. A few tears fell down his face and he held the locker for support. You were now walking away happily, not with him but with someone else.

He laughed all of a sudden, remembering your stupid acts. All he prayed for right now is to not be forgotten. Not to be ignored...

Time Skip

Days passed by quickly for you as everyday you had a sunshine making it better. Not Seokmin anymore, but Chan.

Seokmin was just a 'someone' now that you had Chan.

So his prayers weren't answered,but yours were. That was all that mattered to Seokmin. That you were happy.

I don't mind if I let go of someone I love,

But please make sure she's held on by someone else.

Who loves her.

-------------------

I'm so so sorry if this was bad ^^ I just realised that every scenario I do for you is sad lool