Pair Ten : Hoshi and S.Coups

For swagilicious

----------------------

Who's the Dominant one: HOSH. YAS. ITS THE BLOATED CAT.

Who's the Tickle Monster: HOSH. YAS. ITS THE BLOATED CAT.

Who's the Big Spoon: CHEOLLIE. YAS. ITS THE R00D HANDSOME GUY.

Who's the Always-Horny One: HOSH. YAS. ITS THE BLOATED CAT. Anywaywhothefckcanresistthehotguy?

Who's the Cuddddddlleeerrrr: CHEOLLIE. YAS. I SHOULD STOP.
Because he needs to cuddle with the bloated cat to release his stress.

Who uses all the hot water: Seungcheol. But Hoshi will run or rather, stagger, into the shower without realising the naked Seungcheol because he doesn't want to freeze first thing in the morning.

Who is harder to wake up: Seungcheol. But in the end Hoshi will fall asleep again when Seungcheol pulls in and headlocks him weakly, more like a comfy hug.

What's their favourite activity together: Jumping on the bed with some random trap music on, Hoshi with his exaggerated hand movements and Seungcheol laughing.

Why they build forts: Hoshi and Seokmin are always having Prank Vs Prank challenges, so Seungcheol will just look on as Hoshi be sooooooo serious on planning thd next prank in the fort.

Who's the one on their 'period' most of the time: Seungcheol. Because he leader af.

What they eat together frequently: Ramen Ramen Ramen Ramen headdddd.

Where do they always spend time together: In front of the TV. Watches the Notebook without subtitles and cry because the characters cry.

Why they fight: WORKWORKWORKWORKWORK

Who gives in when making up: It won't be too long before Seungcheol apologises. They have to make up for the sake of the members and themselves.

Who's the one making the corny jokes: They take turns actually. I can see them start laughing crazily and making all those weird faces.

When the other is sick: Seungcheol- Shakes his head every time he looks at Hoshi and clicks his tongue, but still sticks around Hoshi. Hoshi- Calls the members to update them about Seungcheol and becomes Seungcheol's errand boy.

Who's the overprotective one: Hoshi. NO ONE CAN TAKE SEUNGCHEOL. *places a sticker reading 'Bloated Cat's Property' on Seungcheol's chest*

Who likes Mint more: im forever alone.

Who thinks Mint is hot: still is forever alone.

Why Mint is hot: DAT SUN THO.

-----------------------

That was the last one! The next special will be up soon~