Joshua

For FFA2001

------------------

Joshua cleared his throat and stared at the camera that was fixed in front of him and you. You were an idol from Pledis, and his best friend.

It was already known to his fans and your fans, and they took you just as a friends. But you couldn't deny that you secretly love those who took your relationship with Joshua more than friends. It was just some dumb crush-on-hot-best-friend.

"Ready~Action!" The director shouted. The two of you were filming your normal weekly english show, which the fans literally demanded for Pledis to shoot.

The music started and Joshua sat there awkwardly while ypu danced like the crazy idol you were. "JAJJAN! THE WEEKLY SHOW OF JOSHUA AND (Y/N) IS HEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" You shouted with Joshua.

After settling down from the craziness,Joshua held the cue card in front of him and read from it. "Today's topic is...The World in (Y/N)'s Books! Streaming live~~~"

You nodded in agreement and continued,"This topic is an easy one. As you know, my daily weapon to hit people are my books! So it's easy, from the books you read, send in your significant--"

"--Other--"

"It's significant ROLE that suits you the most. WHO ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HONG JISOO."You glared childishly towards him and he blinked his eyes. "Someone bruh,"Joshua answered with the voice you usually use during sarcasm.

The computer next to you beeped and you saw messages filling in.

"Ooooohhhhhh... Who's that someone?"

"It's (Y/N) duh"

"When is your marriage date?Invite me plsssss"

Joshua laughed and pointed to one of the messages.

"Why does it feel like that someone is his sleeping toy that he couldn't cuddle enough with because (Y/N) threatened to burn his butt if he didn't wake up.."

You put your hand on your chest with an amusement. "I really love this fan," You exclaimed. Joshua hit you gently, knowing the real person you were. "Okay now! SEND IN YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTH--role."

"Look it's your fault Jisoo," You squinted your eyes at him. He shrugged and lead ypur attention towards the computer that was piling up with comments.

"Let's pray that someone talks about burning your butt again. PETITION FOR BURNING JISOO'S BUTT IS ON!!Let's change the topic, finding your significant other is boring," You typed a comment yourself, making a notice about the change. (And also mocking Joshua at the same time)

Joshua was silently staring at your excited face,loving how you were always your quirky self. He totally forgot that a camera was in front of him,still paying attention to you. "Hm.. I think a lot of people will choose to--"

You fell silent when your eyes met Joshua's, as he was staring at you deeply. He continued to stare into your eyes, really not minding the camera there. The distance wasn't that much, it was almost like a pinky finger close.

"I think we should do a petition for Joshua to be a man and confess to (Y/N)!!"

"^^ YES YES YES YES YESSSSS"

"FIGHTING HONG JISOO!!!"

Loads of comments were sent in, with most of them making you blush. Ughhh what were they doing? Joshua turned to the camera in his direction, and a blush was also creeping up his cheeks. You two got into an awkward mess, which was very very unusual.

A man in love:

Hey (Y/N)? Be my girlfriend? I'll treat you like a princess, and give you all the books you want to hit the boys... Alright, significant....other?

Your fingers stopped scrolling and the screen paused. Everyone was in shock, just like you. Even in your state, you turned to face Joshua's back amd saw his username; A man in love

"JSKAOSDKLSKSMSKSLSLLSLSKSJSKSMNSNSSKSLZKDHEI"

"GOGOGOGOGOGOGO HONG JISOOOOOO"

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS"

Did he just. Wait, this isn't a dream, right? Hong Jisoo, your best friend, just confessed to you. Your mind was frozen,every muscle in you was. He just...

AkAJAKODJKSKSO:

My username literally explains how I feel, but... sure. Sure, significant other.

The chair behind you was turned around, and you could feel Joshua's breath near your neck. "Hey," He awkwardly called out. You turned around, giving him a crooked smile.

"Well, took you a long time Hong Jisoo," You broke the silence, finally having the courage. Joshua's eyes widened, but he smiled. Soon, you found his arms around you. You tried to hold in your major feelings, since you were still on the camera

"I WAITING FOR A KISS NOW"

"STILL AKSKSLSKKSKSKDNDHSHWIOQOWOEJDNDNSJKSOSL"

"Aww... Jisoo oppa is a man!! And (Y/N)'s boyfriend!!!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! Some fans might not like it but hey, OTP OTP OTP OTP"

Joshua pulled away and pecked you on the lips. You wanted to just take the keyboard and hit your head it. He's making you weak. Very weak. "Significant other,I love you," Joshua said with his hands on your shoulders.

"Significant other, I love you too," You said as calmly as you could. Another tight hug was delivered to you by Joshua. Your hands wrapped around his waist. This was actually true. This wasn't one of your stupid dreams. It's true. It's true.

It took you some time to belive it, but now, you and Joshua were two special beings to each other. Your relationship was revealed, well of course it is. Many hated it, but more supported the relationship between you two.

That's when you believed everything, when your significant other is now in front of you, on one knee. With a ring in hand. And a quiet:

"Be mine officially. Be my significant other forever and ever. Marry me, significant other?"

----------------------

Ugh why. The last paragraph made me cringe sorry not sorry. But I still. AM A DINO FAN. DINO AND ONLY DINO. They just don't want me to be loyal to Dino, I'm too fabulous. (Dream on girl, dream on)