Hoshi

For madds_lolz

-------------------

"Jagi?" Hoshi called out, playing with the ears of your huge teddy bear that he got for you. "Hmm?" You answered, an eyebrow cocked upwards but eyes still concentrated on your phone.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked, sounding like a sad puppy. "Someone," You told him, leaning back against the headboard. Hoshi pouted, peeking in.

He saw you typing away to your best friend about his boyfriend or something, then pouting again. "Why won't you talk about me?" Hoshi asked cutely, burying his face in your neck.

"Because later she'll take you from me," You told him, making him smile happily. "Then if you're talking about her boyfriend, does it mean you'll take him and leave me?" He asked you again.

"Of course I won't, he's not my style," You said, but never even once looking at him. Hoshi pulled the teddy bear closer to him, scrunching his nose up. "Will you take Seokmin from me?" Hoshi asked you, full of questions today.

You chuckled and sighed happily, then answering him, "I won't, he's all yours." Hoshi cheered and pump fisted the air, making you chuckle again.

"Will you take Daehyun from me?" You asked him this time, making a typo on the message you sent to your best friend, then getting teased by her. Hoshi frowned to himself.

"I won't even let him come close to you Jagi," Hoshi told and huffed, pulling you close to him by your waist. "Is Daehyun your boyfriend?" He asked you.

You shrugged, making his head bob a little. "Probably," You told him, still typing on your phone. Hoshi puckered his lips, then placing a kiss on your neck.

"Am I your boyfriend?" He asked you and you smiled to yourself. "Nope," You told him. But before Hoshi could say anything to you, you cut him off. "You're my husband,"

Hoshi laughed, pressing the teddy bear on his body. "So are you cheating on me and Daehyun?" He asked you, leaning in again so that his head was on your shoulder.

"Yep," You told him as if it was nothing. Hoshi was slowly getting tired, bit managed to stay awake. His voice and speech was muffled by the teddy bear in front of him.

"Will you feel bad one day?" He suddenly asked after a moment of silence. The question caught you by surprise, and you felt your heart beating faster. You didn't even know why you felt nervous.

Daehyun was literally just your celebrity crush, why were you taking it so seriously? Why was Hoshi taking it so seriously? Or was he? Or was it just you?

"Are you going to think he's better than me and leave me?" Hoshi asked, this question attacking you more than you should be. "Hm?" He hummed, asking you to answer him.

"Is he better than me Jagi? Is he?" Hoshi asked you, and you immediately typed a 'bye' to your best friend before placing your phone down.

"What if you forget me and--" You cut Hoshi off, holding him by his cheeks. Hoshi fluttered his half open eyes, making them fully open. "What's wrong? Why are you suddenly so different Hoshi?"

Hoshi shrugged, sighing and holding your wrist. "I just love you Jagi, remember that." You squinted your eyes and told him, "Quit scaring me."

After a while, Hoshi smiled all of a sudden. He was laughing hysterically, then suddenly lifting his shirt. The next thing you knew was that you were under his shirt, face against his chest.

"YA! NEVER IN THE NAME OF CHEESECAKE EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" You shouted, biting his chest harshly. Hoshi yelped and shrieked.

You pushed your way to the loose neck of his shirt, ending up face to face with him. "Fiesty, I like," Hoshi teased you, winking afterwards. "You just gave me a hickey baby,"

You cringed at his attempt to be sexy, failing as per normal. "Fuck you Soonyoung," You called him by his real name, biting his shoulder next. And again, he was shrieking.

"THAT SOUNDED REALLY WRONG!" Hoshi shouted, rolling around with you in his shirt. "Soonyoung, Soonyoung!" You shouted, scared that the both of you would fall off.

Hoshi laughed and lied on his back, then having you out of his shirt. "Damn those are really some marks you gave me there," Hoshi said, looking down and swiping his hand over both the marks.

You poked your tongue out and folded your arms, acting as if you were mad. Hoshi pulled you towards him, setting your head on his shoulder.

"Saranghae~" He sing sang, making you laugh at his randomness. "But really, will you leave me for him?" Hoshi asked. You said one thing, making him feel relieved.

"Senpai won't notice me," You told him. Hoshi laughed and pecked your forehead. Hoshi played with your hair, smiling to himself as you grabbed the teddy bear in your hands.

"Let's sleep," You told him, mumbling that statement sleepily. "Go to sleep princess," He told you, closing his eyes.

----------------------

This was extra short, but I personally like it ~ °◆••°°♡★ ♥○☆○♡♡°♡▪••°♡°▪♥▪▪★★○●°♡°♡♡○♡○♡▪♥♥ ~ Sparkles for Soonyoung~