Pair Two : Jun and Wonwoo

For sxrendipity-

----------------------

Who's the Dominant one: WenJunHui. He can make the emo boi submissive in no time.

Who's the Tickle Monster: Beware of the emo guy! He ain't emo anymore! That's Jun's punishment for talking to him in Chinese.

Who's the Big Spoon: Wonwoo. Wonwoo needs some time to engulf his lover with his warm hugs.

Who's the Always-Horny One: Jun right now - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who's the Cuddddddlleeerrrr: None. Wonwoo finds it too cringy and Jun finds it not for his hot image. But Hoshi would have to lock them in a room and force them to cuddle, cause he thinks they just don't show their love for each other that much.

Who uses all the hot water: Since Jun insists that they shower together, they both share the hot water. And the warmth of each others bodies.

Who is harder to wake up: Jun. Wonwoo would have to shake him, kick him, slap him and he'll end up getting Chinese curse words thrown to him but who cares.

What's their favourite activity together: Other than the very steamy moments, Jun and Wonwoo like to have a silent time with coffees in their hands. And they're just going to admire each other's faces.

Why they build forts: Wonwoo got into his emo phase because Mingyu bitch slapped him, so Jun is planning a murder next to the younger one.

Who's the one on their 'period' most of the time: Jun. Apparently he can turn into an ahJUNma, and he'll start shouting about not getting the boba tea Wonwoo promised to buy him.

What they eat together frequently: They actually eat a lot of different foods! From Korea, to China to many more places. But then they'll eat some homemade food once in a while.

Where do they always spend time together: In the bathroom. Like they do everything in there. They shave, cry, eat while watching a drama, shout, shit, pee, and, many more.

Why they fight: You know, Jun never gets the boba tea in the end.

Who gives in when making up: Wonwoo would always have to give in. So instead of boba tea, Jun will get ice cream. But well, he still got food.

Who's the one making the corny jokes: Jun, and also the Jun writing this. That Jun just likes pillow thrown towards his direcrion by Wonwoo, and this Jun has nothing better to do. Pst, Wonwoo lowkey likes it.

When the other is sick: Wonwoo- Finally gets Jun his boba tea. If not Jun will start whining alllllllll day. Jun- Teases Wonwoo for not being able to do a lot of things, but ends up helping him walk and do everything.

Who's the overprotective one: Wonwoo. Jun is hot and only the boy himself and Wonwoo should know. He silently fist pumps the air when Jun's face is blocked by the logo. Now no one will take his Hyung.

Who likes Mint more: chan cose why not.

Who thinks Mint is hot: add minyoongi too.

Why Mint is hot: she's a tic tac, mint flavoured

----------------------

I never felt weird while writing Jun scenarios even though my brother and best friends call me that...... And I'm feeling weird right now.