Pair Three : Woozi and Hoshi

For sebeuntinstrash, hoeshi-

----------------------------

Who's the Dominant one: UH, WOOZI DUH. But Hoshi can annoy him to giving him the Dom role.

Who's the Tickle Monster: Hosh~ Sometimes the younger boy needs to smile a little, so that's the only thing Hoshi can do. Or either he'll get smacked. On the lips. By Woozi's lips.

Who's the Big Spoon: Woozi. Both of them are one of the most important people of the group, but Hoshi's work is normally more physically tiring. So Woozi will always be the big spoon even if it wasn't his own idea.

Who's the Always-Horny One: This one...its Woozi again. He's always stuck in the recording room and the songs he write will start reminding him of Hoshi. And then the boner makes an appearance.

Who's the Cuddddddlleeerrrr: FLUFFY BUNNY HOSHIII~ Wrapped in the duvet he bought specially for the two of them, it's either the normal cuddling or Woozi will be on his lap. Searching for warmth from his Hyung.

Who uses all the hot water: Hoshi cose he'll always forget to use cold water when waking Woozi up. If Woozi has a scald, its Hoshi's fault.

Who is harder to wake up: WOOZI. Even if he scalds Woozi, Woozi won't wake up. Normally Hoshi would fall for Woozi's trap, which is to ask him to cuddle and then fall asleep again. -^-

What's their favourite activity together: They're busy you see, but Hoshi likes it when they get to go out and eat as much food as they can. Like marshmallows, marshmallows and mints.

Why they build forts: Hoshi wants to bring Woozi back down the memory lane, and there will be a book in the middle where they start doodling to explain all the past memories.

Who's the one on their 'period' most of the time: Surprisingly, Hoshi. He always thinks the members really expect a whole lot from him so he's always sulky and self concious.

What they eat together frequently: Jajjangmyeon. Why? Cose you just have to press some numbers, speak, then get the food. Simple.

Where do they always spend time together: Other than in the practice and recording room, they spend time mostly at home since time is short.

Why they fight: Over a whole lot of things. Even the pettiest thing like who was holding the keys. None of them are in a good mood after a day of getting scolded and having to overwork themselves.

Who gives in when making up: This one depends. They can stay mad at each other without even remembering the reason they fought, but Jeonghan the Cheonsa will save the day!

Who's the one making the corny jokes: Hoshi. He'll like teasing Woozi all day, especially when Woozi is tired. That way Woozi won't hit him. It's just that Woozi's disgusted face looks so amusing to Hoshi.

When the other is sick: Hoshi- Forces Woozi to rest. If not he'll threaten to delete a song that Woozi already finished writing. Woozi- Stays in bed with Hoshi just in case Hoshi needs him to do something. But he'll only do those Hoshi needs, not wants.

Who's the overprotective one: Woozi. He doesn't show it, but once they get home, Hoshi would get a scolding for spending too much time with Seokmin. Woozi wants lub.

Who likes Mint more: Chan cose why not.

Who thinks Mint is hot: the tinnnnyyy one.

Why Mint is hot: It's like asking why Jaehwan is hot.

----------------------

Can I ask something? *tic tacs nod*

Is it uncomfortable when I talk about my brother too much? I lub him too much