Mingyu

For AnishaSaha

Since it's your third request, I added your name!

----------------

Tears rolled down your cheeks. You wiped them off harshly, forcing out a smile. How could he? "Miss Anisha?Are you alright?" The emcee asked. You nodded,but stayed quiet.

You were at a press conference, where 17's song writer, choreographer and stylist all attended. You were there as their stylist and also.. Mingyu's girlfriend. But the fans didn't know.

Today also was one day, that didn't really help to your bad day. You just lost your younger brother. And the 17 members just brushed it off.

"Well,Anisha and her younger brother weren't that close. So it's not that important anyway."

How could Mingyu say that? That was what he thought. You and your younger brother were closer than ever, even when he was admitted to the hospital due to a critical stage of cancer.

"Are you sure you're fine Miss Anisha? You're still crying.." The emcee asked again. You didn't notice that you were still crying. You nodded again and waved, telling them not to take interest in your crying form.

Your best friend, who was another 17's stylist, squeezed your thigh lightly and gave you a smile. Only she knew the pain, the feeling of losing the one you loved. Meanwhile Mingyu? He didn't care.

Even if your relationship wasn't exposed, couldn't he be more considerate of your feelings? You just shrugged it off and the press conference went on.

After everything ended, the other stylists and song writers all gave you a word of encouragement. None of the 17 members talked to you, it seemed like they didn't even want to.

You didn't want to really care until Mingyu pushed you into a room. "What the hell do you want right now,"You muttered under your breath, but Mingyu heard you. You didn't even know what triggered you to speak so harshly, maybe because of what he said earlier.

Mingyu frowned and looked into your eyes. "Hey,Anisha. I don't know what's wrong with you but here, let me tell you. You're being kinda inconsiderate right now," His eyebrows knotted slightly. Why was HE mad? You were supposed to be mad.

"What's wrong with me is that YOU. YOU are the inconsiderate one. How dare you say those things about my younger brother and me?!?" You pushed his chest away quite roughly. Mingyu made an annoyed face.

He went towards the door and turned the doorknob. "Fine, if you're being this stubborn,I shouldn't have wasted my time on you. Sometimes you just annoy me. You think too much about yourself. Only you,Anisha."

With that, he left. Well okay. If he thought that way, fine. You weren't going to waste YOUR time on him if he was being that way. More tears rolled down your face and this time, you didn't even care to wipe it off.

When you left the room, everyone's eyes were on you. Even the members. But you couldn't care less. All you did was walk to the carpark and enter your car.

You pulled on your hair and screamed. Things were getting from bad to worse. Worse to worst. Like a psycho, you slammed the steering and knocked your head on it. Why did it have to be this way?

Finally, you thought that maybe you just needed some relief. You wanted to just leave that place. And go somewhere Mingyu or anyone will find you.

But before you could even start the engine, a tall figure ran to the front of your car. Mingyu was panting and he was trying to stand properly. Even though you were mad, you wanted to just squeeze him tight.

"Anisha open the door please,"You heard him beg from outside. You just pierced a glare through his head. "Jagiya, I'm sorry..Open the door please?" Mingyu said again.

After thinking for some time, you opened the door but didn't look at him. Even with that, Mingyu pulled you out of your car and gave you a hug. You didn't hug him back but when his grip on you tightened, you did.

It took you a few seconds to realise he was sobbing. You couldn't believe that he was actually crying. Wasn't he mad,annoyed and all just now? But now, what had gotten in him?

You wanted to pull away, but he only held you as if his life depended on it. "I--I, I thought I lost you. J-Jisoo hyung s-said that if you drove in this condition, you mi-might,might.. and I-I'll lose you.. I'm sorry, I was too insensitive. I was the selfish one.. I'm really sorry,"

That took him some time. But it wasn't as if you hated it. It made you love him more. Everything was silent, but then a click was heard.

Mingyu pulled away and you saw a few paparazzi snapping pictures of you. "Mingyu..T-this isn't goo--" You got cut off when he held your wrist to pull you towards him.

His lips landed on yours. You didn't know what was happening. Everything stopped except for his lips. It was moving slowly, like in those movies. You kissed him back, giving up on acting.

He pulled away and pushed the hair out of your eyes. Mingyu smiled, and you smiled back. "Let's go tell everyone what a great person you've been. What a great sister you've been. What a great girlfriend you are."

-----------------------

Argh Mingyu.. I almost cried. ㅠ.ㅠ Hope it's fine to you, even though you're just merely young, Anisha. ^^