DK

For storymaster21

---------------------

"RUUUUUUUUNNN~" You shrieked loudly, obviously failing Jungkook's part while running off the van. Seokmin runs after you, repeating your action and succeeding. Well. Vocal, I see.

Woozi sighed as he waddled towards the two of you, while the rest of them ran excitedly all around. Seokmin wanted today to be for the two of you, but then we have Vernon wanting to join the two of you.

Joshua insisted to follow after Vernon was allowed to, and Woozi... He was practically forced here. Dino wanted to come too, but Seungcheol had to hold him back for some kind of practice.

Seokmin wasn't fine at first, but then he saw you enjoying the ride to the beach with them, he lightened up. Well it was kind of hard for him to be glum for too long.

"DASI RUN RUN RUN! NAN MEOMCHUL SUGA EOBSEO!" You shouted happily, running barefoot on the sand with your slippers in hand. Seokmin ran behind you, giving you a backhug and carrying you up all of a sudden.

"Okay lovebirds! Put some sun lotion first at least," Woozi shouted as he half heartedly set up the mat under a tree. Seokmin laughed and pulled you towards them.

Vernon was fidgeting happily as he put on the sun lotion, dancing around while standing up. "Here (Y/N)," Joshua called out to you, motioning for you to come closer.

You did and pulled the sleeves of Seokmin's shirt up to your shoulder as Joshua put the sun lotion for you. Seokmin didn't want you wearing your bikini here, especially with the boys. It wasn't as if you wanted to wear it anyway. Pizza doesn't help.

"Thanks," You smiled to Joshua, rubbing the sun lotion to spread them evenly. Seokmin was silently looking at you as he covered himself up with the lotion.

Once you were done, Seokmin immediately pulled you up towards the sea. He glared at Joshua, which the older didn't even realise. You look at Seokmin full of confusion as you staggered with his hand on your arm.

"We're going in straight away?" You asked and Seokmim nodded. "NO!" Someone shouted from behind the two of you. Vernon ran up to you excitedly and placed his hands on your hips.

You looked at him with your eyebrows raised, then suddenly getting lifted up. "What are you--" You didn't get to end the sentence when Vernon placed you on your feet at a different spot and pushed your upper body to make it bend to the left.

"If you get cramps and drown, who's going to get the blame?" Vernon asked childishly as he lead you to stretch. Seokmin pouted as he looked at the two of you, silently looking at the two of you.

You finished the strecthing soon and Vernon carried you up again, then running towards the sea. "CHOI HANSOL DON'T YOU-- SEOKMIN OPPA!" You screamed, flailing around in Vernon's hands.

Seokmin looked at you and laughed, ignoring your cries for help.

Serves her right.

And as expected, you got thrown into the water after a few curses escaping your mouth. You managed to stand up with the help of Joshua who was already in the water.

You coughed and wiped your face. But then, everything seemed to have froze. Even Woozi who was sitting on the mat under the tree. You looked around, seeing Seokmin's eyes wide open.

"Ya! S-stop looking!" Seokmin shouted as he walked weirdly towards you, wrapping his arms around you. Joshua let you go and cleared his throat, then looking away. Vernon did the same, face red.

"What wr--oh," You ended your own sentence, looking down. Seokmin's yellow shirt was stuck to your body now, wet. And worse of all, it was revealing your black bra.

"OH WHO CARES. We're here to get wet by the way," You said , turning your angry face into a smiley one. Seokmin looked at you with fiery eyes, getting more mad now.

"Ri...ght?" You asked him, voice turning softer. Seokmin grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him all of a sudden, lips crashing on yours.

"The boys," You mumbled against his lips, but that only made him pull you closer. You were struggling to keep up with him, tipping your toes up.

Seokmin pulled away from you, panting heavily. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Heh," Seokmin said, breaking into a grin. "Jealous were you?" You teased.

"It was supposed to be only the two of us..." He trailed off, looking at the boys who were already chit-chatting with Woozi. "I say... we ditch them," You suggested.

Seokmin grinned at your idea, guiding you far away from them and finally going on shore again. "What about our ride home?" Seokmin asked.

You looked down at your feet, your barefoot feet. "I don't think we can walk home..." You trailed off. Seokmin pushed his hands into his wet pockets and pulled them out. Empty.

"How do you think about being part time buskers?" Seokmin asked you and smiled playfully. "Alllrightttt~" You shouted and jumped on his back.

"But I'm doing the singing... You suck,"

"And what do you think I suck?" You ask him, muffling a laughter.

"A popsicle, once we earn the money."

"Woah, my boyfriend is so smart!"

----------------------

Lol this was bad. My lame side is starting to show.