The8

So if you read my smut book, I said that I was going on a hiatus so this is like my so called 'goodbye' scenario before I really go on a hiatus. Enjoy~

And, do not judge when you read this. Me being sick equals to me being crazy. Plus its short, bear with me hehe

---------------

You pulled Minghao with you as you quickly ran, looking back only to see them running after the two of you. Minghao struggled to keep up with your pace, the hoodie falling off his head and revealing his curved cat ears.

Finally, you found a hiding place which turned out to be at the back of a movie theater. Deciding that it would be safer to not sit on the seats, the two of you crouched below a railing.

Minghao shuffled here and there, trying to get comfortable on his tail. Unfortunately his human form stopped that from being his usual comfortable, so he had to push it away.

"Are they here?" Minghao asked as he brought his face closer to yours, whispering in a hushed voice. You simply shrugged and looked at him, his eyes filled with fear.

Pulling him under your arm, Minghao snuggled closer to you. Some soft sniffs could be heard from him and you could feel cold tears on your covered thighs.

"Hey hey, don't cry," You said and rubbed the back of his cat ears, comforting him. Minghao nodded and wiped his tears off. He mumbled something and you looked down, closer so that you could hear him.

"I thought, that they'll *sniff* take me a-away," Minghao said and he pressed his body against yours.

Apparently some thugs from the neighbourhood were trying to hurt Minghao again, like they used too. Even though you were his owner now, they still disturbed him because of his human form.

Minghao only felt comfortable around you. You were the only kind one to him, even though you could be awkward with his human form.

"They won't, I won't let them okay? Don't worry," You whispered to him and he looked up, eyes still teary. Sitting up straight, Minghao wiped the other tears that sprung free from his eyes.

You tapped his back and leaned back against the small wall. The movie was starting, and you were lucky that no one sat the back seat.

All of a sudden, Minghao mewled. He made the same noise again when you looked at him, tongue darting out to wet his bottom lip. "Are you kidding me?" You asked in disbelief.

Minghao shook his head and mewled again, looking up to you pitifully. "I-..I, uh, are you..-seriously?" You mumbled. Minghao mewled again, only one thing to stop that.

You looked away and placed your hand on your knees that were now against your chest. Minghao's breath got closer to your stuck out thumb and you squeezed your eyes shut.

The next second, you could feel him wrapping his lips around your thumb. You cringed as he held your hand like his paws normally does, sucking on your thumb harder.

"These are times where I wish you were still a cat," You told him and you scrunched up your face. Minghao looked at you from the corner of his eyes, but still concentrated on your thumb.

His teeth grazed your thumb, but then you felt them sinking in your skin. "Ouch!" You shrieked and pulled away, looking at the tiny bruise forming.

"Did you just bite my finger Minghao?!?" You asked, unintentionally sounding mad. Minghao sniffed and looked away, playing with his cat ears.

You pulled him to you and pecked his temple. Minghao looked up and smiled, seeing you awkwardly looking at the screen.

-----------------

Don't ask me anything, don't.