Pair Nine : Woozi and Vernon

For Grubnick

-------------------

Who's the Dominant one: Woozi. This squishy grumpy cutie mushy grumbly grandpa will BOOM turn into a sexy hottie devil in bed.

Who's the Tickle Monster: Vernon. He'll galnce at Woozi from the side of his eyes and BOOM you got the session where Woozi wants to pee.

Who's the Big Spoon: Woozi will try his best to do it and shut Vernon up. Like slowllly.... carefullllly.. BOOM you got a super comfortable Woozi and a strained Vernon.

Who's the Always-Horny One: Lowkey Woozi. Because BOOM why not? Vernon is hawwwwwwt.

Who's the Cuddddddlleeerrrr: Vernon. And their cuddling session will be filled with pillows and blankets amd duvets and their legs tangling and BOOM. We're suffering.

Who uses all the hot water: Woozi, being his normal evil self. He wouldn't even think of Vernon.

Who is harder to wake up: Many people might think its Woozi but BOOM. It's both. Surprise madeopucker. (My korean side showing gosh)

What's their favourite activity together: Lie down on the bed, their phones in hand. They'll start a fight on twitter over how Vernon smells and Woozi sounds like Bigfoot. BOOM, I'm so annoying.

Why they build forts: Engeurisheu lesson. Without Seungkwan. They must block eeeeeeeeveryone out. Anyway, Woozi's English is already good. Vernon just wants some time together.

Who's the one on their 'period' most of the time: Woozi. No more words because I see the light. The light....... It's from Woozi's guitar.

What they eat together frequently: Chicken. Because chicken heals our souls. And no one cooks. Like no. *violetly shakes head*

Where do they always spend time together: In the holy place. Called bed.

Why they fight: "We're late again!!"

Who gives in when making up: NONE OF THEM. They totally forgot why they were angry and be like. "Hey, wanna get some food?" *nods*

Who's the one making the corny jokes: Woozi. He'll do that when they have that daily fight on twitter and start killing the fangirls but make Vernon complain.

When the other is sick: Vernon- Pretty much just looks and shrug. Only when Woozi needs help, he'll help. Woozi- "I don't a sh*t, I don't give a f*ck. Okay wait, here's the celery you wanted."

Who's the overprotective one: Woozi. Mission: Whack the butt of Boo.

Who likes Mint more: OKAY MY WEDDING WITH SUGA IS TOMORROW Y'ALLS.

Who thinks Mint is hot: Who am I kidding, I'll just marry my brother. Adios.

Why Mint is hot: HOT SUMMER HOT HOT SUMMER.

-------------------------

Wedding with my brother in year 7777 gaise, don't forget to come.