Dino

For 4Darmy_Igot7
Aka the person I stalk OHORAT

--------------

"Chan..I know you want to talk..Come on,I'm here.."You trailed off and saw Dino snap his head to stare at you. Suddenly,he shoved you hard on the shoulder, causing you to jerk. Gasps from the member was clearly heard.

Minghao came up to your side and held you close. Even though Dino  was ignoring you,you still wanted to help him. He needed it, as his best friend you knew he needed it.

You pulled away from Minghao and spoke up to Dino again,"You know, I'm still talking to you. I don't care what you do. Talk please?" You were already pleading but Dino just glared at you again.

"Can you just go away?!?I HATE YOU, STOP DOING THIS!!"He shoved you away. This time he walked past every member and even shoved Jihoon away.

Then again,Minghao caught you. You found tears at the brim of your eyes. Why was it when you wanted to help,he had to pushed you away so harshly? Why can't you even show what you can do,  as his best friend?

"(Y/N)?Hey, I'm sure he didn't mean it," Jeonghan came to you and rubbed soothing circles on your back. You nodded and wiped the tears away. "Yeah, he didn't mean it. He always doesn't right? He didn't mean it when he ws my friend, he didn't mean anything,"

You walked away from the members into a room, probably Seungkwan's. Minghao was calling out to you, but you just didn't want to talk to anyone. You were sniffing away, sobbing like your cat died. And you don't even have a cat.

He didn't care? Yeah, he didn't. All he was, he was just a guy who came up to you and became your friend. Who you took as your best friend. But apparently, Dino didn't need you. If he was going to act that way, why did he have to make you fall for him? It just hurt much more.

Suddenly, you heard sobs from the bathroom. It was just like yours, but it was more pathetic. More sad. It sounded just like Dino. That's right, Dino. Even though you hated him, your curious side made you walk to the bathroom.

When you turned the doorknob open, you saw Dino on the floor, crouching helplessly. He buried his head in his hand and his sobs just got louder. On one of his hands, you saw his handphone with a cracked screen.

"Chan?"You asked quietly, which made him look up. His eyes were puffy and red, he was crying. Dino broke down again, as tears flowed down his face. "(Y-Y/N)?" He called out to you. You walked towards him and held his face.

"What's wrong?" You managed to squeeze out. Dino nervously glanced at his phone, making you take it from his grasps. He was on the social media, and nothing there was nice.

There were mean comments about his looks, dancing, singing, rapping and more. You placed the phone on the counter, and gave him a hug. Dino's body was trembling and he huhged you tigher than ever. Until you saw a patch of red substance on the floor.

You pulled away from him and held his wrist near you. There were some cuts there, fresh ones and scars. "I tried (Y/N)..I tried ignoring it.. but it got worse. And worse," Tears were visible on his already glassy eyes.

You didn't know that it came to an extent where he started cutting. Slashing. "Chan..why didn't you tell me?You can tell your hyungs too,"You asked as you grabbed a wet towel.

Carefully, you pressed in on his wrist. He hissed in pain and blinked his tears away. "I couldn't (Y/N). If I told you.. you'll cry. And you can't cry. I don't want to be the reason the person I love cry.. but I guess already am,"Dino harshly wiped his tears.

After bandaging his wrist, you pulled the sleeves of his sweater down. "You know, YOU shouldn't be crying.The people who said those things? You don't know if they're struggling or what. You don't know if they're any important person to someone. But you are important. Not only to your fans or the members, you're important to ME. If you were gone,what could've I done?"

Dino's eyes lit up at yours words. "Really?" He asked hopefully. "Really." You said back. Dino quickly embraced you, hugging you tightly for a long time. His body was trembling, and his fingers were pulling slightly on your shirt.

You pulled away. Without looking at him, you held his bandaged wrist and left light kisses on it. Dino stared at your lips, seeing them just made him feel so much better. He pulled you up and gave your lips a peck.

"Come on, let's tell the members the truth. I bet Minghao's a little baffled,"You said while standing up, not letting go of his hand. Dino stood up with a frown and he took both of your hands. "Can't I spend some time with my girlfriend?"

'Shocked',you shook your head. "Who said I was your girlfriend?" You teased him. Unexpectedly, Dino became quiet and glum. He brought his hand up to his face and wiped on the remaining tears. And.. you made him cry.

"I was just kidding, stop srying now,"You hooked your arm around his neck. Dino gave you a glare but then smiled. "Oaky, let me spend some time with you please?" He asked.

You nodded and said, "This may be a little to cheesy but I love you." Dino kissed your forehead, mumbling an I love you too..

-------------------

Sorry for the bad ending haha. Let's just hope the requester likes it and you like it too! For those who requested, you requests will be right up! And I'm not that knowledgeable about cutting or slashing, so I hope I didn't offend anyone.^-^