Jeonghan

For nhbs__

"This one. No no, this one. OOOHHH THIS ONE!! Wait, the other one.. No the one on the left!!Next to it!! The one, that red one!!" You pointed up and down at the bookstore.

Jeonghan had brought you to a bookstore near the apartment you both shared. He had been busy these days so today was finally his free day. Since the fans already knew about your relationship, well it was kind of safe you guess.

And one more thing, Jeonghan knew that you loved books so he brought you here. Being at this bookstore was really different with Jeonghan.

"Which one do you want Jagi~? Make up your mind," He wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled at how you looked like a little kid who just had to choose a candy out of all the yummy ones. Your eyes wander around the store.

From the corner of your eye, you could clearly see Jeonghan staring at you and you blushed a little. His stare on you was so charming,as if you were the mpst precious thing on earth.

You tapped your finger on your chin and pointed at a book that was way up high. "That one??" You asked yourself and tiptoed trying to reach for the book.

A chuckle was heard from Jeonghan and he reached up, getting the book easily. "You could've just asked," He gave you the book. "I was too lazy?" You told him, making it sound more like a question.

"But not lazy to start shouting about which book you wanted to buy?" Jeonghan teased. You stared at him blankly for a second and hit his head with the book before making a run for it.

Once you reached the cashier, you quickly said," Quickly scan it or whatsoever. Quick!!" At the end of the sentence, you let out a squeal after seeing Jeonghan running towards you.

He brushed the hair out of his eyes and walked slyly towards you, "Quick, quick!!" You stomped your feet and leaned forward to the person behind the cashier.

"Oh, (Y/N)? Is that you? I'm _______. Remember me?"The cashier guy ignored what you said and spoke up. You squinted your eyes and clasp your hands together after realising who it was.

How could you forget him?? You and _______ were close friends when you were still in school. In fact, the two of you had been in the same class for 5 years. ________ hugged you tightly and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"How are you these days?? You've gotten prettier," ________ praised and you did a hairflip that you always did with him in the old days. "Feeling as fabulous," You praised yourself.

________ ruffled your hair and laughed deeply,"Still the same as last time... And I guess you still love books,do you?" He nodded towards somewhere and you agreed.

The two of you were too caught up in you little talk that you totally forgot Jeonghan who was standing there. Waiting for you. For 15 minutes.

"Okay ________. I gotta go now. See you around!!" You waved at him only for him to hold your hand. "What about this??" He swung a paper bag with your book in it.

After taking the book from him, you took out your wallet. "Nope,it's fine. This is on me," He stopped you and winked at you. All you did was laugh at how extremely weird he looked awkwardly winking.

Only when you went out of the bookstore, that was when you remembered Jeonghan. Your poor boyfriend. You turned around and saw an annoyed Jeonghan who was folding his arms in front of the bookstore.

"Oppa,I'm sorry. I got too caught up in--" You got cut off when Jeonghan just walked away, leaving you gaping your mouth. Only after someone bumped into you, you hurriedly walked towards Jeonghan.

Even when you were calling Jeonghan loudly, he wouldn't care at all and continued walking to your apartment. "Jeonghan oppa~~" You grabbed his hands and stopped on your tracks.

He literally dragged you back to your apartment. "Come on, you're not talking to me??" You whined and hit his shoulder lightly.

Jeonghan turned around and walked closer to you. Closer and closer, you ending up against a wall. "You think it's fine to speak to a male friend? For 15 minutes? With your BOYFRIEND waiting?" He said and leaned in closer.

You blinked your eyes and gulped. Well, Mr. Angel is getting angry. A sigh escaped your lips and he sighed after you. "Well, it's fine to you isn't it??" He asked, hurt.

Before he left, you grabbed his hand and hugged him. "Nah.. I'd rather be with you,oppa. My boyfriend," You tightened your grip on him.

Jeonghan hugged you back and sighed in relief, "I thought you didn't love me anymore." You pulled back and flicked his forehead. "I will never ever love someone other than you. You, Jeonghan," You pointed towards him.

He smiled happily and held you by your waist. "Mmm okay," Jeonghan brushed his lips against yours and finally leaned in fully.

Your hands laced in his hair and twirled them. (That silky hair ugh) His lips that were working on yours formed a smile and he pulled back,seeing you breath heavily. Jeonghan leaned his forehead against your forehead.

"I'll love you too. Only you. Only you (Y/N)"

-------------------

So there it is, your Jeonghan scenario!! I literally forced you to request so I'm sorry Hahahahaahahhah. Okie, thanks for the request anyway~~