XFile from We Got Married (GOT7's Jr.)

For marktothejinyoung

I TOOK SO FCKIN LONG TO WRITE THIS PLEASE KILL ME ALREADY I DONT WANT TO LIVE.

------------------

Characters:
Kang Taehyung
Hope, Choi Yura
[Venus, Lee Jaehee]
Woo Hyunyoung
Han Minwoo
And the Seventeen Members
Ft. Lee JunHee (aka Me duh)

------------------

The practice room was extremely silent, as if everyone was mourning someone's death. None of the leaders spoke, everyone glancing at each other occasionally.

"Uh...." Someone finally spoke up.

Everyone had their eyes on Jaehee, also known as Jay which is her stage name. Jaehee ruffled her hair and gave a crooked smile, amazing the Seventeen members.

"Can we like speak or something? I hate awkward silences," Jaehee told them, her smile still carved on her lips.

"Ugh FINALLY! I'VE BEEN DYING TRYING TO SURVIVE NOT SPEAKING!" Seungkwan shouted, dramatically placing both his hands on the floor.

Everyone burst into laughter at the drama queen's (yes, I meant queen) funny act, opposing the tense moment they had between them just seconds ago.

Both XFile and Seventeen were supposed to create a performance with both groups in it, a collaboration like what people call them.

Buttttttt, when they first met, the only thing they did was stare at each other like they were different species. Neither of the groups spoke. Of course thay was before Jaehee spoke up.

After a long stretching session with Taehyung insisting to warm up by lying on the floor like his precious Sunbaenim aka Suga, they got into place.

And the same awkward silence clouded around them. "MINWOO I DID NOT TEACH YOU TO BE THIS QUIET," Yura shouted to the poor maknae, him pouting sadly next.

"Huuu... Noona is a meanie," Minwoo sulked fakely, everyone then making pukibg sounds. The maknae of XFile put a hand over his chest, trying to 'express' how offended his was.

"Come on, where's XFile's chereographer? Let's make a fun concept," Hoshi exclaimed excitedly. Minwoo immediately raised his hand and jumped up and down.

The performance unit members pulled a confused expression, making Minwoo gasp as if he was Seungkwan's twin.

"He's our chereographer, no lying," Hyunyoung told them with a slight nod. The8 squinted his eyes cutely, the  shrugging.

"I want to express how infinitely(?) I am offended but oh okay, thank you for being mean," Minwoo told them, moving to the front.

S.Coups gave him a pat on the back, as if trying to make fun of him more. Minwoo shook the older's hand off, giving him the biggest pout he ever did.

"Okay......... what song are we performing,"

At that statement, everyone gave Woozi and Taehyung the dirtiest look ever. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING," Taehyung said while raising his hands.

"THAT'S THE POINT!! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"

Taehyung flinched at everyone shouting at him, Woozi trying to shift so that he could hide behind Mingyu.

"I see you, Producer-nim," Jeonghan called the tiny guy out. (#sorrynotsorry) Woozi peeked out with an 'innocent' smile.

"I can choose a song now actually. But I need at least someone's help," Jaehee spoke up while raising her hand. Everyone smiled with hope shining in their eyes.

"Then you two, go help her," Seungcheol instructed, totally forgetting that Taehyung was older than him. Well, Taehyung is younger when you look at his maturity.

Woozi helped the two XFile members to the recording room so that they could choose a song. The rest of them stayed in the room, some already cracking their brain for what chereography to do.

Yura clapped her hands, getting everyone's attention on her petite figure. "Olè!" She said randomly, scaring the younger ones. (That Alois reference tho. Again, #sorrynotsorry)

"I'm the oldest here so... PEAS-" Minwoo immediately ran to cover his Noona's mouth before anything else was said.

"I've never seen a woman being so happy about having to be the oldest one in a room," Wonwoo said in awe.

Yura struggled against Minwoo's hands, mumbling incohorent things. Minwoo finally let go of Yura's mouth.

"To continue what I wanted to say-"

"YURA NOONA IS SOOOO EXCITED TO BE CHEREOGRAPHING WITH YOU GUYS LIKE DID YOU KNOW? SHE HAS THE HUGEST CRUSH ON JEONGHAN-NIM!"

Everyone stayed quiet after Hyunyoung's long ass soldier-like shouting. "You don't really have to call me so formally anyway, I think we're the same age," Jeonghan said in the midst of everything.

Hyunyoung gave Jeonghan a salute and grinned like an idiot at Yura who was facepalming her way to a wall. "I don't know why I'm with these idiots," She mumbled.

~

"We're baaaack~" Taehyung entered with a proud sashay. Everyone clapped their hands as if Taehyung was some kind of Miss Universe.

Jaehee pushed him away until he tumbled, him almost comically crashing to the ground. She waved her hands in place of Taehyung, now acting like she was the Miss Universe.

The cheers got louder when Woozi enetered dumbfoundedly, holding onto a thumbdrive decorated with a huge purple fluffy ball.

"Our baby is finally not a human-killing demon!" Hoshi shouted from somewhere among everyone. Woozi's eyes widened when he realised how he looked like with Jaehee's thumbdrive in his hand.

"Y-ya! It's..-It's Jaehee's!! Not mine!" Woozi shook his hand in denial, sending the laughing Mingyu a glare.

The laughter died down soon, everyone trying to recover from the good laugh they had.

Not long after, all 18 of them were sweating buckets from the tiring practice. With Woozi, Taehyung and Jaehee's remix of ________ & _______, combined with Hoshi and Minwoo's chereography, they were sure their performance would be a success.

~

"Are you nervous?" A voice asked the huge group in front of her. All 18 turned to look at The Show's intern emcee, Lee JunHee.

They were each either red on the face, sweating like a bear after a fight, repeating the steps of the dance, warming up, smiling brightly or about to burst into tears of joy.

"Ah... Maybe?" Seungcheol answered, looking up at JunHee who was standing on a chair to look at all of them.

"Don't be! I'll promote you in a verrrry good way, okay? Most importantly, do your best out there! FIGHTING~"

---------------------

Omo the ending us literally what our teacher always says before Sebeuntween performs. *wipes tears*

And this is amazingly high quality (like me) yet so shitty. SORRY MY FRIENDEU. LUB YOU.

And I hope my Tic Tacs liked it too~

[[ This is my first year not celebrating Chinese New Year,I swear I'm gonna miss all the rolls of love letters.. THAT'S LIKE MY FAVOURITE SNACK ]]