Mingyu

For TrulyYours_EJ

And in this scenario, I used rhe requester name. That's cause this is her third request!! If you request continously for 3 times, either in this book or the smut book, I'll specially do a scenario with your name in it! Hope you like it Janyeon!

Mingyu was next to you,in the supermarket. It never occurred to you that Mingyu would actually follow you here since all he odes is eat the food you cook for him.

But like what he said, he wanted to be a good boyfriend for once. You knew that he was kind of insecure after breaking up with his ex-girlfriend. He told you before you two officially got together that his former girlfriend, aka that bishhh, said that he was useless and nothing to her other than a donsaeng.

Like that was such nonsense!! How is he useless? Mingyu was the best boyfriend anyone could have. Just because you were a noona, it doesn't mean that you thought of him that way. That way, he was more comfortable around you.

When the two of you turned at a corner while your fingers were interwined, you saw someone that both of you didn't want to see. That bish.

She was in the same school with you. Wait no, she was your best friend. WAS AND WILL NEVER BE. Mingyu laughed nervously and pulled you away from his former girlfriend, _________. She was there with her boyfriend, and something told you that they weren't happy.

Soon after you walked around for a while, the both of you got your minds off _________. Mingyu was literally pulling you here and there, seeing all the delicious food that you could try.

Then there you saw a cookie booth. Now,you were the one who pulled Mingyu towards that booth. Nothing,NOTHING could stop you from eating the cookies.

"Mmmhhh,this tastes good! Noona, do you want to buy this??" You heard Mingyu asked you but you were looking elsewhere. _________ was standing with her boyfriend at the ice cream section. And they were fighting over what brand of ice cream to buy. BOTH WERE CHOCOLATE LIKE SERIOUSLY.

"Noona??" Mingyu tapped your shoulder and looked at the direction you were looking at. But luckily he didn't see them. Then, you got an idea.

"Actually.......CATCH ME," You swiped some cream from the cookie and tapped it on Mingyu's nose before running off. You heard the lady laughing and Mingyu shouting after you.

You were laughing your head off as you ran pass _________ and shouted to get her attention,"HAHA!MINGYU YOU CAN'T CATCH ME~~!" When you saw her turn her head to your direction, you poked your tongue out of your mouth.(To Mingyu of course)

And since everyone knows that Mingyu is tall and his legs are long, he caught up with you quite easily. You made a U-Turn and ran back to the ice cream section. Purposely, you slowed down for Mingyu to catch you right in front of __________.

"Hahah! Caught you Noona!!!" Mingyu held your shoulders and pushed you gently on the freezer. You shivered but weirdly felt warm too. Maybe it was because __________ was standing right next to you.

__________'s eyes widened and her attention was all on the two of you.

Mingyu pinched your nose and teased,"Why would you run away when you know you're a slow poke~~?" By his face, you knew that he was aware of the stares from __________. And also he literally just winked at you.

You reached out and squished his cheek, then rolling them in a circular motion. Mingyu scrunched up his nose and you followed after. "Jangyweon Noownawh~" He cooed from his squashed cheeks. You cocked your head curiously.

He brought his hand from the his back and then, you felt something cool on your nose. Next, your lips and the space between your nose and mouth.

"How much did you take!?!" You shrieked a little and let go of his cheeks. "Quite alot, the ahjumma was kind enough since I have a childish girlfriend," Mingyu emphasised on the last word and winked at you once again.

You glared cutely at him and brought your hand closer to your nose to wipe them off. "Wait nono," He pushed your hand down. (Well just prepare yourself since most likely you'll die from imagining what happened next.)

Mingyu leaned in and gave your nose a peck.

Then a small peck on the little cream beard you had,with his lips dangerously close to your lips.

And the last one, he bend down to your level and gave you a big, fat peck on your lips. The little smack from his lips could be heard when he pulled away.

"Awwwwwww... I wanted more," You whined. Mingyu pulled you off the freezer and said,"At home."

The two of you walked away from that section and you acted like you didn't see _________ earlier. "Hey,_________!! Nice seeing you here!!" You took your hand to shake hers.

She hesitated a little and finally took your hand. "Nice to see you, _________'s boyfriend," You wanted to shake his hand but he ignored it. Mingyu's grip on your other hand tightened. Your fingers drummed on his hand to calm him down.

You pulled back your hand back. "Rude much," Mingyu said and looked away, earning a glare from that jerk. With all the strength you had, you pulled the tall baby to your side.

"This is Mingyu, my boyfriend. You know him,right?" You asked, acting stupid. One thing she needs to see was that Mingyu is the best person anyone could love AND that that jerk was a bad,bad choice.

When ________ was about to answer, her boyfriend cut in. "Of course she knows him. He was that little jerk that couldn't make her feel happy," He snorted.

Well really, RUDE. Mingyu laughed if off and leaned in to kiss you cheek. "Let's go Noona. They're a waste of our time," He gave them a small annoyed look and pulled you away.

So let's just say, that day, you just had to eat pizza due to all your stuff that you left at the supermarket.

"Hey,Mingyu? I'm sorry..." You trailed off after cleaning the dishes. "And why is that so?" He cocked an eyebrow.

You took his hand and tapped it with your other hand. "I..I shouldn't have done that at the superma--" You didn't end the sentence because Mingyu had his lips on yours.

He gave you a long kiss. And it wasn't a passionate kiss or what. It was a sweet and gentle kiss, allowing you to feel his love for you.

"Yeah,yeah. I love you,Noona. And I expect an I love you back."

-------------------

So for my frequent requester.... here it is!! I hope its fluffy fluffy enough for you!! And I tend to use the word 'hope' alot so bear with me, I'm infected with the Jhope virus~~