Wonwoo

For JinHae-san

-----------------

Blink.

Blink blink.

Blink.

And there you have Wonwoo above you. He scrunched his nose up cutely and tickled your sides. Funny story, you aren't ticklish. When you didn't give him any reaction, he made a straight face.

"Wait, you're not ticklish?"He asked and sat up straight. You sat up and laughed. "Nope," You shook your head while folding your arms. Then again,

Blink.

Blink blink.

Bli--

"Stop doing that!!!"You pushed his shoulder a little. Wonwoo laughed deeply and continued blinking quickly. He has been blinking at you for some time, and you didn't really like it.

He made a derp face, then blinking again. Which resulted in him crossing his eyes. Wonwoo stayed there, frozen. "Stop!!"Ypu tackled him this time and he laughed together with you.

The two of you stayed there, staring at each other. It was a sweet moment until his hands moved to your sides, trying to tickle you again. You gave him an unimpressed face, and he gave you the same expression. "Aww,come on! Laugh a little!!"He pleaded.

You mimicked his derp face from before which had him laughing again. You were about to stand up but Wonwoo held you tight. Withing seconds, he was leaning in, giving you tiny pecks on your face, lips, nose and literally everywhere on your face.

It was getting sweet and cute until he tried to tickle you again. "I'm not ticklish,Jeon Wonwoo!" You smiled at how idiotic he was being. "I will!I will (Y/N)! I WILL SUCCESSFULLY MAKE YOU LAUGH ONE DAY!" He said while pouting.

All you did was hum. That sure wasn't going to happen. You won't let it happen. Wonwoo frowned a little and leaned in, kissing you. This time, it wasn't those small pecks but it was a deep kiss. Wonwoo sat up, together with you.

He set you comfortably on his lap and kissed you properly. His hands roamed around you while you played with his hair. "Mmh," Wonwoo smiled through the kiss and you did the same. This day was getting more random. But it was the best.

Days without Wonwoo means days without his kisses, hugs, cuddles and Wonwoo's everything. And days with him were days you cherished the most. These days, he was busy with the members and schedule. So now, it was one of the best moments.

You felt his hands snaking up your sides, with his fingers dancing. Yeah, he's planning on something. You wrapped your amrs around his neck, bracing yourself.

And as you expected, he tried tickling you. Tried. His lips were still locking with yours, but his hands were busy trying to find a ticklish spot on you. Imagine you giggling while tying to pull away from the kiss, but Wonwoo was still holding onto you.

"Mmhh l-let go o-of me!"You shrieked and he finally broke the kiss. "Come on LAUGH!" He folded his arms and lolked away childishly. You stuck your tongue out at him and poked his cheek.

"Oppa~~Don't be mad~~" You cooed into his ear. Wonwoo turnd to face you and he broke into a smile. "Ugh,why is it so hard to resist you??" He pinched your cheeks and squished them.

You took his hands off your cheeks and stood up. "I'm tooooo cute, that's why!" You cheered happily, and did a pose where you puffed your cheeks and bend haldway, your butt sticking out. Not forgetting a peace sign.

Wonwoo laughed and stood up,carrying you by your waist. "Awwww my cute kitten," He ruffled your hair and pecked your cheek. Then again, he tried tickling you.

But failed. Miserably. Wonwoo did the same expression for the third time today.

Blink.

Blink blink.

"OKAY OKAY STOP!!" You grabbed his cheeks this time and squished them. "Awww my Wonwoo's so cute~" You pampered him. Wonwoo carried you in his arms, then moving to the bedroom.

He threw you on the fluffy bed and settled down next to you. "Let's have fun.. and cuddle all~ night long!"Wonwoo threw his arm over your shoulder and pulled you closer.

You giggled and moved nearer to him. Wonwoo placed his chin on your hair. He held you close, and you could hear his heartbeat. "I wish I could sing for you.. but trust me, I don't want to hurt your ear,"

Wonwoo tapped your forehead with his fingers. You were looking at him, but you still felt his hand trailing up your back.

"Woohoo! GOTCH--didn't get you," Wonwoo sighed. He should seriously learn how to give up on tickling you..

--------------------

This was shorter than the others since... I RAN OUT OF IDEAS MY POOR BRAIN. But I tried my best so.. hope you like it Zeff! And I didn't edit it so... bear with me.