Wonwoo

For Zumi-T-chan

Gurl I'm sorry if this took long, I was waiting for Seventeen's Weekly Idol to come out. Heuheuheu

-----------------

"I'M HEREEE~~" You shouted, running into the set with your wet figure. The two emcees and 13 other people looked at you weirdly. There was a weird and awkward silence among all of you until one of them broke the silence.

"U-uh..-We should introduce ourselves," The leader supposedly, said. All of them, including a short guy with a blue sweater on who was unmistakeably blushing, straightened their shirts and cleared their throats. "SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!!"

You flinched at their loudness, but still smiled at their confident introduction. You bowed, hair dripping with water while introducing yourself to them. "(Y/N)-ssi, were you playing in the rain?" Doni asked.

You gave him an unimpressed face and said,"It's so sunny outside I can fry your eyeballs on the road." Now don't get you wrong, you still respected them as an elder but these kind of things were normal to the 3 of you.

Giving a smile at the boys terrified expression you explained, "There was a raining scene during my drama shoot. AND I came here straight away."

Everyone gave out 'oh-s'. "AH! The one with Got7's Junior right? How is he doing?" One of the emcees said.

This was one of their normal doings, acting like they didn't care about the guests. So you played along. "Oh he's doing fine. He always asks me about you two,"

"Ahh.. He's so kind-hearted. How's the drama? Is it good? Junior's a good actor,"

"Wah it's the best! You know, no one hace that kind of CHARM like WAHHHHH,"

One of the Seventeen members cleared his throat loudly and the 3 of us looked at them. They all smiled slyly and you couldn't keep your eyes off the blushing guy, Dino.

"Are you fine? Your face is all red," You asked, pointing towards Dino. He nodded, covering his face. "Dino-ssi, are you happy?" Coni teased, eyeing you. Dino laughed and blew out some air from his mouth with puffed out cheeks.

"Ani it's just.." Dino started off, eyes all on him. "I didn't know Noona was this pretty up close," He ended. With that, he crouched and covered his face in embarrassment. He must've been a shy one.

All the other members teased him, saying 'wooo' repeatedly. You walked up to him and made sure you were really close to him. "How? Am I very pretty now?" You asked.

In seconds, you got pulled back by probably your two 'uncles'. "Go change (Y/N). You'll be prettier that way," Coni said and you walked out, teasingly sending a wink to Dino.

"OH MY GOD I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT THE FANS WILL COME HUNTING FOR ME NOOOOOOO," You shouted while running away, their laughter fading away.

After changing into a set of warm clothes, you had your hair done and some light make up on, you walked back into the set. Before you could sit down, the two emcees stopped you.

"Wait (Y/N), let's make Dino blush so hard his face explodes. So now dance to their song while singing. You're the vocal of your team anyway," Doni said and pushed you forward. You pointed to yourself and ungracefully pulled your pants up.

You laughed when you had just realised what you did. "These boots are heavy though. I hope I don't send it flying,"You mumbled before looking up the camera.

The truth is that you were the rapper, not the vocalist. But you weren't sure if the Seventeen members knew that. The viewers of Weekly Idol should know by now that you were just a vocal wannabe. Something like a female version of Vernon, the rapper.

"I know how to not make it fly," Saying that, you put your hands up. "MANSE MANSE MANSE YEAH," Again, ungracefully, you shouted. Not sang. You literally shouted.

When you turned around, you asked,"Did his face explode?" All of a sudden, someone started laughing. You looked back and saw someone from the Hip Hop Unit laughing so hard. That should be Mingyu, your fellow vocalist's bias.

You could almost imagine her saying,"AHHH LOOK AT HIM LAUGHING. IM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW." Woah, typical _________.

"Why are you laughing~" You whined, stomping your feet. He looked down while trying to calm himself down,a finger pointing to the member next to him. Wonwoo.

"What did he say?" Doni asked for you. Mingyu stood up and pulled a blank expression. Which made him laugh again. He got himself together and said something that sounded so much like your manager unnie.

"Wonwoo hyung said that..-he said that," Mingyu started off, earning a death glare from Wonwoo. "He said that if (Y/N) Noona were to sing, it would sound like a dying duck."

And that made everyone laugh with him. You and Wonwoo were the only ones not laughing. He had two hands up, defending himself.

"YA! AT LEAST I DON'T SAY THAT I HAVE THE DEEPEST VOICE IN MY TEAM AND GO AROUND ASKING FOR HAMBURGERS IN A NEWBORN BABY'S VOICE. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FACT THAT NEWBORN BABIES CAN'T TALK. DO NOT, I SAY," You shouted and everyone laughed again.

A few were rolling on the ground, holding their hurting stomachs. Wonwoo walked towards you and gave you a hug, the one he normally gives you before your performance. Everyone was silent then.

Both you and Wonwoo gave the camera a wink, then falling down on each other from laughter. The two of you stood up, with the help of some members of Seventeen.

"We used to be sitting buddies in high school. We're THAT close. THAT close I say. PLEASE DON'T HUNT ME DOWN FANS OF SEVENTEEN," You said while making a pleading look.

Everyone got the real explanation, and even the viewers too. Since most of them don't know. "So how are you guys now?" Doni asked.

Wonwoo didn't let you speak, answering the question first. "Same old us. But I'm still thinking about asking her out," He said all of a sudden.

Your eyes widened, locking gazes with Dino. He shrugged, unsure too. "You know know, I'll probably accept it anyway since it's you BUT,"

"PLEASE I HAVE TO FEED 4 MORE GIRLS IN THE DORM DO NOT HUNT ME DOWN DEAR SEVENTEEN FANS,"

Wonwoo walked towards you and ruffled your hair. "They won't. I'll protect you,"

"I REPEAT, I HAVE TO FEED 4 MORE GI--" You got cut off when Wonwoo placed his lips on yours for a sly kiss.

"Fine, I'm sure they can find their own food -_- "

--------------------

I'm sure this was kind of lame, but I tried my best okay? Okay. Now bye.