Gods eye, ghostly sight

(your pov)
You just arrived in a small town called gravity falls, it seemed to be quiet and pretty boring looking. Your mother told you that you'd be staying with two other kids, twins, and that she had paid for someone to take care of you for this summer while she works. You were getting off of the bus , you had your two suit cases full of clothes, shoes and so on , along with some of your books and favorite hobby supplies. The driver had to help you take out your suit cases though, seeing as you had taken four not including your backpack and your purse. After the driver helped you with your suitcases he hopped back on the bus and quickly pulled off into the road leaving you stranded with no Clue to were you were going.

Your mother told you to wait at the bus stop once you were there and that someone was coming to pick you up. You sat for a while at the bus stop on your own. A golf cart pulled up , a red haired girl pulled up right infront of you , she stared at you for a moment before smiling.

" are you (F/N) (L/N)?" The red head would say. You nod at her question , she gets out of the cart.

" I'll help you with your stuff , I'm Wendy by the way, Stan sent me to pick you up today. He's busy with the shack. Nice to meet you though " she would say while placing your suitcases into the back of the cart then waving over so you could get in the cart.

" nice to meet you Wendy, and thank you for your help " you said rubbing your head lightly as you got in the front of the cart with your backpack and purse.

" so I hear your staying with the pines, your going to have loads of fun there!" Wendy smiled glancing over at you as she started driving.

" you think so? I'm just hoping I don't get too bored, or have any awkward moments..... I've never stayed with strangers before." You replied to her comment. Wendy laughed alittle.

" yeah guess that's right, but don't worry you'll have a blast, dipper and Mabel are cool people. And stan's not that bad, plus you'll have me and soos during work days too" she smiled , you looked at her and kind of smiled too, the bus stop was kind of far from the town so you didn't really notice anything there.

" I hope your right, thanks Wendy." You said smiling abit looking straight forward to the road now, you could see the start of the town road with shops all around and some kind of strange people walking. You also noticed a hand full of people you saw were dead, you knew this because some of the people had bruises , deep cuts , some even had completely white eyes with blood coming out from their mouths and so on. You weren't fazed by this however. Back in your home town you saw things like this all the time. Kids made fun of you for seeing these things because they couldn't. You were used to seeing the dead walking around , some were typical see through ghosts , but others were abit more solid, you were looking over at a few of them but didn't look straight in their direction.

" the shack is just a little ways more" Wendy would say, you looked over to her.

" that's good, I haven't slept since I got on the bus" you chuckled.

" you'll get sleep once your there, dipper and Mabel's been expecting you so Mabel set up a space for you in the room , least that's what Mabel told me." She nodded , after another while Wendy parked the cart infront of an old looking house with big letters reading " mystery shack".

" we're here , this is the mystery shack " she smiled getting out of the cart and starting to take your suitcases out and placing them in the front , or well what you assumed to be the front of the shack.

You felt like something was staring at you , like it was staring you down seriously. You turned around after getting out of the cart to look into the forest, you swore something moved in a tree.

(Bill's pov)

I was watching the unknown girl pull in to the mystery shack with ice bag-I mean Wendy. I couldn't help but notice her (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. I didn't know pine tree and shooting star were having a guest over. I watched as Wendy started taking out suitcases , it seemed like this mysterious guest would be staying a long time. As I glanced back at the girl she got up and out of the cart and looked right to where I was , I ducked into the trees quickly.
" that was close... Wait.. How did she know I was looking at her." My mind started going over the whole situation for a moment. I was definitely not in their dimension, and she shouldn't have been able to see me for sure. I peak out from the tree, she was helping out Wendy take her luggage inside.
'I wonder...' I would say. 'I'll keep an Eye on her for now.'