/SpecialSideChapter/ birthday!

(A/N) / BEST IF READ ON YOUR BIRTHDAY/
Before the special birthday chapter starts:
I know this is crazy and what not to stop at such an intense part of the story with one of these admin notes and a special chapter. But bare with me ok? Today /the 6th of November/ is my birthday and I'd like to share with you all a little moment with the characters of gravity falls mostly because my birthday party /which is actually tomorrow the 7th of November / is gravity falls themed!!!! So any ways, I also wanted to thank everyone who has stuck with this story/fan fiction. I know for a fact that my writing isn't really that good so I'm glad you all enjoy it enough to stay. I'm also sorry for slow updates or randomly uploading chapters at odd hours. I literally just type at random/usually at like 2am because I rarely sleep/, which is probably why some chapters seem slower and have more of a dragged out feel in a way.. But trust me the story will connect completely in the end and will totally be worth all the dragged outness. Any who ! On to the special birthday chapter !!!
________________

(Your pov)

Mabel had pushed you out of the shack and told you not to come back till dipper told you to. She dumped a walky-talky into your hands and waved you off with a big smile this morning. You were now just roaming around the town of gravity falls doing literally nothing. You didn't know anyone other then dipper Mabel, Bill .. Wendy .. Soos.. Robbie... So on. But not anyone you saw out here . All your friends seemed to just vanish into thin air today. You sighed making your way through town today was supposed to be your birthday but none of your friends were around and Mabel just basically kicked you out of the only place you could go to. At this point you were tired of walking and mentally exhausted from thinking. You decided it's best if you just wait it out on a nice log in the woods by yourself, seeing as none of your friends wanted to hang out.

Once you finally got to a nice looking log you sat down and stretched your legs trying to loosen them up. You closed your eyes and just listened to the birds chirping and the slight wind blowing through the trees making a light whisper noise for a while. Everything seemed to go on quickly but time was running so slow. You could have sworn you had your eyes closed for at least ten minutes only to look at your watch and realize it was only two.

Suddenly the noises of birds and trees being harassed by the wind stopped along with the majority of the wild life being frozen in time. You stood up in shock. At first you thought it was just your imagination but you had been looking at the same squirrel for the past minute and it remained unmoving. You were starting to panic, time had stopped and you were all alone in what ever strange mess you got yourself in this time. That is ... Untill you realized something was almost breathing down your neck behind you. The hairs at the back of your neck stood on end as you slowly turned your head to see what monster had set this trap only to set eyes upon the recently humanized Bill. Your eyes widened when you realized your face was but an inch away from his causing you to jump back in terror. He bore a sicking grin that stretched across his face in a ghoulish way with his hands held behind his back as if hiding something.

" Your all alone (f/n) what happened to shooting star or Pine tree?" His voice twisted into slight hatred as he spoke of dipper for a moment. He seemed to be trying his hardest not to scare you this time however.

" M-Mabel kicked me out .. S-she said not to come back till she calls .. O-or something like that." You were backed up against a tree as you spoke out shivering slightly at his presence.

" I know today is very special for you my puppet, so like a 'Friend'" he said the word 'friend' in a sarcastic manner attempting to be 'kind' for once.
" I have something for you" he then revealed what he had his behind his back to be a small yellow box with a golden ribbon tied into a perfect now on top.

" Take it before I change my mind" he aggressively ordered. You took the gift sheepishly as he grinned.

" open it." He stared down at you as you began opening the small box infront of him. Inside was a simple pen. This pen was yellow but had your name in golden letters engraved onto it.