The diner

(Your pov)
You sat across from dipper with Mabel next to you at the diner. Dipper chose the seating. You had a great view to the outside world because of dippers " optimal " seating choice. It wasn't that bad so far, though the little voice at the back of your head kept you in alittle fear because dipper was still pretty close ,even though he was across from you.

" soooooo.... What are we all going to order ! I know I'm getting pancakes !" Mabel pointed at the menu showing you the picture of the fluffy cakes with Maple syrup on them.

"I guess I'll have the pancakes too. Only, with (favorite fruit) and whipped cream." You put down your notebook which you had lugged with you the whole way and started thinking of what to write next. You had already decided to just write a letter talking about how your day was going after that scary encounter with dipper earlier.

" I'll just have what your having." Dipper looked out the window for a moment then pushed all the menus to the side as lazy Susan walked up to the small booth.

" what can I get' ha kids?" She spoke with a smile one hand holding a pen, the other holding up her tiny notepad to take down your orders.

" I want the pancakes ! Lots of whipped cream please ! " Mabel pointed to the fluffy cakes once again this time showing it to Susan.

" I'll have the pancakes too only, with (favorite fruit) and whipped cream." Susan was writing down all the orders.

" I'll have what she's having." Dipper added as Susan jotted it down before placing her note pad into her apron pocket and forcing a wink by lifting and dropping her closed eyelid.

" gotcha kiddos, coming right up " she walked away as fast as she came, which wasn't that fast due to the fact you didn't really see how slow she was walking when she first came over.

You began writing again in your letter to Bill. ' dipper ordered what I ordered and Mabel got a pancake with a mountain of whipped cream. I'm alittle scared of dipper now though.' With that you put down your pen for now and looked up at dipper who was staring pretty hard.

" can I help you?" You looked confused.

" what? Oh no,no . Just , well . No it's nothing." Dipper smiled at you before awkwardly averting his gaze from you.

Your (e/c) eyes glanced outside the window as you watched some of the more "normal" looking townspeople strolled by minding their own business. A few minutes of silence at the table blew by before Mabel blurted out something.

" SO PANcakes haaaaa." Her awkward giggles filled the empty air if only for a second. You turned your attention to Mabel who was now awkwardly squirming in her seat next to you.

" yeah , I hope the pancakes are god here." You smiled at Mabel who returned the favor.

" trust me it's great here ! Grunkle Stan takes us here once a week but he gave us some money because we help around the shack a lot. We sometimes come here for breakfast when we can" dipper looked over to the two of you talking now. His mouth opened to add in on the topic but was cut off by lazy Susan bringing your orders.

" here ya go kids, have a nice one ok" Susan smiled as she placed down the plates corresponding with the person who ordered what.

You glanced over at Mabel's plate which looked like whipped cream, but you looked closer to find the pancake under all of that. Your pancake however was just the way you liked it, just enough whipped cream with just the right amount of (favorite fruit). Dippers plate was the same as yours because he had ordered the exact same thing.

" these look great, back home my mom made me waffles in the morning with eggs and bacon. But I like pancakes better any day" you went ahead and picked up your fork after pouring some syrup on your cakes.

" yeah pancakes are the best !" Mabel was already filling her cheeks up with the fluffy goodness. Dipper was hesitating though, he had a bit of pancake on his fork half way to his mouth before he stopped .

You paid no mind to his action and take a bite of your pancake , the taste was amazing for a pancake that is. At this point after seeing your content face while eating ,dipper would take his first bite joining in on eating breakfast. You thought it was really odd so you added that to your so called 'letter' to Bill.

' dipper didn't take a bite before me. He waited till I started eating first. It's kind of weird, makes me abit scared like he's being creepy.' You added to the letter while chewing your forth bite.

" hey after this we could probably go see candy and grenda if you want (f/n) unless dipper has something different in mind " Mabel flicked a piece of tissue paper at her brother who flinched.

" u-uh right. Well we could look for this" dipper pulled out his journal from his vest pocket and pointed to a page that had a very detailed drawing of an eyeball bat on it along with multiple notes.

" what do you want to do (f/n)?" Mabel looked at you before taking another bite.