Hilarious actions

(Your pov)

Dipper seemed nervous when speaking to the waiter about the reservations. At first you thought he may have forgotten to actually make any but the waiter quickly shot your thoughts down once he noted that dipper HAD made one.

Dipper showed you to the booth and waited till you sat down . He even told you to pick anything you wanted from the menu. This was a wonderful date so far, you started to wonder why you never thought of dipper as boyfriend material before... Maybe it was because he scared you a couple times... Or the fact he rarely washes his clothes... Or his really messy hair..... Or maybe because you had seen him as more of a scary brother then a boyfriend...

You took a look at the menu noticing how expensive all the food was...you didn't want to make dipper spend so much but just as you thought about it dipper interrupted.

" listen, I have some connections here so don't be afraid of getting what you really want ok. This places owner owes me a favor for busting a ghost once.. I just never got the chance to cash it in." Dipper's smile made you blush abit not because he was smiling at you, but because something about him made your heart go faster then normal. You nodded, he did have a favor after all.. Maybe the owner was giving him a huge discount or something. You decided to get (your favorite restaurant quality food) which was on the higher end of the prices... But you figured, he has a favor so it wouldn't hurt his wallet as much as you thought... Or would it...

The waiter came back after a few minutes with a small note pad and a pen.

" may I take your order now ? "

Dipper nodded before beginning to speak.

" I'll have the lobster tail, a side of mashed potatoes, and A hot coffee....... Please." He had paused for a bit like he was thinking before saying the word 'please'. You told the waiter what you wanted, dipper didn't seem surprised at your answer at all you even ordered your favorite drink to go along with it.

( Bipper pov)

Damn it. I really want to get everything on this stupid menu but I also don't want to freak (f/n) out... I really want to try everything though.. How would it feel to choke on food anyways? My mind started to wonder onto the darker pleasures in life but then I realized.. I can't do that , pine tree's vessel would die and it would worry (f/n)... It would be funny to see... But right now I'm not going to risk it. No... Not with what's happening right now.

The waiter left us all alone and I decided to engage in some delightful conversation with (f/n).

" I'm glad you said yes to going out with me (f/n) .. I know I can be kind of a wet blanket sometimes." I 'awkwardly' chuckle while rubbing the back of my nicely combed out hair. It took me a while but I had managed to get pine trees hair to calm down enough so it looked presentable.

" I-it's ok dipper, I know why you yelled at me .. And I realized I was the one in the wrong on that part. I trusted Bill even though you told me not to and I got myself in big trouble and all." (F/n) looked sad, this almost made a bubble of anger and strangely.. Sadness come to light in my heart. Along with the feeling of jealousy.. This vessel is doing a number on me and I don't think I like it... It's growing on me like some kind of parasite. I think I my self am starting to grow attached to this weak human being. I want to shred her to bits for doing this, I want to make pine tree eat her heart while Im in control.. I want to kill her with these noodle arms... But at the same time I want to hold her next to me and put her in a locked cage like a pet and keep her till she dies... No.. I want to keep her forever. Pine tree would be angry if I did that.. That would bring me joy and pride to have (f/n) as my loyal pet for all eternity. But how will I give her eternal life.. How could I make her be immortal..

I was thinking to myself when suddenly a plate of bread sticks was set gently on the table infront of me. What are these objects... Some kind of raised wheat with garlic and churned milk?... I was so intrigued by the strange object that I haven't noticed (f/n) staring until she started laughing .

" you know, if you want to eat one you can right? " she was holding her hand in a fist over her mouth trying not to laugh.. but I can clearly hear her dying of laughter in her mind. I will try one of these things.. If I die it'll only be the death of pine tree's body anyways.

I grabbed one and bit a large chunk of it off and chewed proudly as if saying " I'm going to kill this bread with my mouth and show my dominance to you women". It had an interesting flavor to it, I never tasted something like this before.. I would have chugged the rest of the bread sticks down my throat if (f/n) wasn't here.

" pfft" (f/n) started laughing , she couldn't keep it in long enough to last my whole "show".. It seems I'm doing something right. Soon however, I will do everything wrong and take her into my captivity. I mentally laugh while smiling at her. Yes, she will be my prize forever after I get rid of pine tree. Maybe I can even let him die off without her knowing and continue to use this physical form. My thoughts paused... No. I can't use pine tree's vessel forever. I need one that suits me for that matter.. I can grow my hair out and dye it .. But what good would that do if I wouldn't look like myself. I mentally frown.

__________
(A/n)
So , I got a job and I started today. This means , I can't updated 2-3 times a day like I used to. So I'm cutting it to once a day. Maybe if I feel good that day I'll write 2 chapters or so. But for now (not including days off ) it'll be one chapter a day And I'll try to keep on schedule with this too. This goes for all my fanfics /though  they won't be updated as often, but on days I do update them it'll be once for that day./ I just wanted to let you all know so you guys don't wonder what happened to the next chapter or so lmao. As always, I appreciate everyone who takes the time out of their day to read my fics :DD hope you all have a wonderful night/morning/day/evening where ever you may be.