Makeover

(A/n)
Special thanks to everyone who's reading,  this fic just hit 1K views ! :D I wasn't expecting that to be honest, I just kinda write down what pops to my head and stick with it. I'm not exactly sure how this story will end but trust me , knowing myself it's probably going to end with some huge connecting of dots type thing. Any ways, I hope you enjoy the fic while it's on going! Again, thank you for reading I really appreciate that :3
_______________________

(Your pov)

You all arrived at around six pm at the shack. Mabel instantly dragged you upstairs with screaming " DONT COME UP!" At dipper.

Mabel was helping you pick out a dress fabric from her closet. You knew she liked to get crafty and you really didn't pack anything for "formal" events ether. You picked out a (f/c) kind of sparkly fabric for your dress while Mabel sketched out some long dress designs. You picked the (insert long dress style you like), yeah it was long it should hit to about your feet.

As soon as you picked out how you wanted the dress to look Mabel started measuring you , she glanced up at the clock every now and then while doing this then got straight to work. You watched her in awe as she did so. Once the dress was done two girls burst through the doors, a short one with big glasses and a very tall one with a deep voice.

" we heard there's someone in need of a make over !" The small one spoke, she had a bit of an accent to it.

" YEAH MAKEOVERS FOR YOUR DATE!" The tall one would yell out.

" candy ! Grenda! Thanks for coming over meet (f/n) she's going on a date with dipper in an hour, we have to hurry girls!" Mabel looked up from the dress she was working on as she stopped the sewing machine by taking her foot off the foot peddle.

Candy and grenda then bum rushed you with their bags of makeup and hair styling supplies, you didn't even know what hit you for a few minutes while they started with your hair. They styled it in a ( favorite formal hairstyle) kinda way with a hair accessory that looked like little triangle diamonds were tangled into your hair. You didn't even have a chance to fully adore your new hair style when grenda, you assumed as she was the tall one, spun your seat around so candy and her could do your makeup. Mabel finished the dress just as candy and grenda finished your makeup. They made you stand up as they helped you put on the dress and Mabel pulled out a pair of (f/c) heels for you to wear. It was really lucky for you to have the same shoe size as Mabel because you didn't bring any heels at all.

Once you were all done and set they all pushed you to the full length mirror in the room. You gawked at yourself in shock and amazement, you had to admit.. They did a really good job in putting all this together.

" h-how did you call them when we were busy the whole day Mabel?" You were really stumped at that question but you loved how you looked right now , hell you were gorgeous!

" you remember that moment in the forest when you said you where tired so you took a seat and ate a granola bar? Yeah that was enough time for me to set this up!"  Mabel gave you a big smile.
" do you like it??" She continued.

" yes Mabel ! I love it! Thank you guys !" You gave them all a hug, now it was time for you to go down and see dipper.

Dipper was sitting on the couch still in his normal clothes as you walked downstairs and into the living room. Hearing the click of your heels made him look toward you , his eyes widened when he did.

" you look ... Beautiful (f/n)" his voice trailing off as he stared in shock.

" thank you dipper" you couldn't help but smile that he said that.

" I should go up and chance now " he chuckled awkwardly as he passed you and headed up the stairs. A few seconds later candy , grenda, and Mabel came down the stairs squealing with cameras.

" I'm ganna put this in my scrapbook!" Mabel couldn't contain her joy.

" YEAH! iM GANNA HANG IT ON MU FRIENDSHIP WALL!" Grenda fisted the air for a moment.

" I will laminate this and give you both one for memories " candy smiled." But I will keep one for myself because I like summer memories too" she giggled slightly .

After a few minutes of waiting dipper came down wearing a black suite with a bow tie and a black trench coat.

" hey bro bro you mixing suits now?" Mabel laughed alittle. Yes, what he was wearing was a mix of what he wore for Mabel's sock opera and what he was forced to wear at the northwest mansion, but you didn't know that.

" I just thought I should get dressed up too, and this is the only 'coat' that matched the suit so I just threw it on." Dipper seemed like he was trailing off for a bit before continuing.
" what's with all the cameras?"

" memories!" Mabel and them yelled out together as candy pushed dipper down to you and made him get pretty close. You could feel his heart beating fast.

" o-oh.. Ok then." His face was alittle red at the cheeks as he placed his hands at your waistline and you placed your arms around his neck to pose for the photos. Mabel was like some kind of proud mom at this moment and was taking a lot of pictures. At one point dipper leaned in and kissed you on the lips causing everyone to gasp while taking one more photo. Your face was completely red from it , he didn't seem fazed by it though, he smiled down at you and placed his forehead onto yours almost making your noses touch.