Strange meeting

(Dippers pov)

I was tackled to my own bed by (f/n) I was alittle shocked at first letting out a small Yelp as I let go of the journal. I looked up at her towering over me as she let out a sigh, my face grew red.

" (f-f/n)... What was that for?" I asked, she seemed nervous at my question, she looked at me as she started to loose some color in her face.

" N-Nothing I just uh... i.. uH.. " she was scrambling for an answer, I could tell just by her stuttering.

" It was just.." She mumbled.

" spit it out , we're all friends right?" I say as I sat up , she followed by getting off of me and then standing up from my bed.

" I don't think you would be if I explained." She said going back to her sleeping bag corner and sitting down. I got up and went over to her while picking up the journal and placing it in my vest pocket.

" what do you mean?" I ask.

(Bill's pov)

I was watching from the corner of the window looking and listening in on pine tree, shooting star, and mystery girl. Her name is (F/N) hmm.. That's a nice name. Something started going on as I heard pine tree go over to mystery girl and ask her to explain what she meant.

" it's just.. "She would say.

" you can trust us , me and Mabel have seen a lot of stuff . I'm sure what ever you say isn't going to be the weirdest thing ever, and we'll still be your friends" Pine tree gave her a smile , shooting star did to.

" ... I .. I can see ghosts. I see them a lot. And when you were reading that book ... There were hands coming out of it trying to reach you and.. I panicked.." She said.

'Hmm... She sees ghosts? Then how could she notice me earlier....' I thought.

" you see ghosts?" Pine tree would say.

" yeah..." She replied then looked straight at me, I ducked just in time. That was close.

( your pov)

Again , you could have sworn you saw something . You stared at the window for a long time before dipper noticed and looked at where you were staring at.

" is there one over there?" He asked looking abit worried.

" no.. It's nothing. I just keep seeing something moving around. " you replied.

" I see... Well I guess I could let you in on some stuff." Dipper looked back at you, taking out the journal he opened it up and showed you some pages.

" it's a journal detailing all the strange things in gravity falls, their all true. Me and Mabel have seen a lot of these creatures. I don't think you seeing ghosts will keep us from being friends" both dipper and Mabel smiled , Mabel went over to you and hugged you tight before snapping a selfie with her camera.

" I never miss a Scrapbookatunity with friends" she gave you a little nudge and a wink which she pointed out by saying " wonk" as she did it , she climbed back in bed to paste the picture into her scrapbook.

" thanks guys" you smiled.

" KIds dinners almost ready " you heard a man say, before walking into the room, you looked at the man.

" dipper ,Mabel get ready for dinner.." The man noticed you.
" who's the girl?" He asked.

" it's (F/N) you know , the girl you agreed to take care of for the summer Grunkle Stan." Dipper would say alittle sarcastically.

" Oh , right , right. You too then kid. Get ready and be downstairs in five." He said as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

" well, we better go wash our hands and head down." Dipper said as he and Mabel opened the door and headed down , you were still in the room when everything turned monotoned, everything was in black and white with a little of grey in places.

You were starting to panic, nothing like this ever happened before and you've had ghosts actually attack you before .in a flash a yellow triangle appeared infront of you with a top hat and bow tie, you jumped and fell back.

" Hello there mystery girl ! What's your name? " the triangle would speak to you.

" (F-F/n)" you would say scared , the triangle seemed to raise its eyebrow before floating closer to you.

" I'm bill, nice to meet you . wOuld you like to strike up a deal? You get me that book pine tree has and I'll give you what ever you want" even though he didn't have a mouth you could tell he was smirking.

" w-who's pine tree? A-and who .. What are you?" You asked still scared.

" no need to be scared mystery girl, I already told you my name is Bill cipher. Dippers journal are you going to get it for me or not?" You shook your head.

" that's dippers journal a-and I don't even know if this is real" you started backing away abit.
"Of course this is real mystery girl " bill made his cane appear and tapped you on the head lightly , then lifted your chin up slightly so you'd look at him straight forward.