Don't do it

(Bills pov)
It was like a dream come true, only I had this planned almost from the very beginning. (F/n) fell into the trap the second she took my hand the first time and I'm not going to let her go any time soon. It's fun to see pine tree in such distress, now that I have (f/n) his ' crush' it'll be easier for me to get what I want.... And what I want is that journal.
My grin returned as I stared down upon (f/n) who was getting up off the dirt slowly. She wasn't looking at me however and I did enjoy this slightly. I would enjoy it more if she looked me in the eye when she is under MY control. Yes, my new doll. My play thing of sorts. My ... Puppet. My grin grew wide as I thought to myself. I could hear her brain being scattered into worried and fear all at the same time. Mixes of emotions melding into one big blob of insanity in her mind. This. I had to admit was amazing.

She is too afraid to stand up to me yet she still had slight trust that I wouldn't hurt her. I laughed silently in my mind. What a fool she is to think I wouldn't, but she was right in some ways. I Can't hurt her. Not yet at least, I have to play this game till I've won. Break pine tree into broken shards right before her eyes and watch him shrivel up and die. This is what I will do. But before that... I may as well have some fun. Yes, I've taken the one he loves from under his very nose and he has no clue just yet.

" Walk" I command (f/n). From what I could sense we weren't far off from pine tree and shooting star, in fact we were just a little walks away. I didn't bother wasting my teleportation on (f/n)'s behalf. I floated infront of her as we made our way through the forest finding pine tree and shooting star with worried faces frantically searching for (f/n).

( your pov)

" (F/N)! (F/N) where are you ! " your ears ran with dippers voice yelling out for you as you neared them in the forest shortly fallowed by Mabel screaming your name .

Once you were in eye range they started to run over to you but stopped short. They noticed who was just alittle behind you.... How couldn't they his grin was ear to ear and sinister. You didn't bother to look up at him. You rubbed your arm knowing what you had done and what will probably end up unfolding before you. Your (h/c) locks falling over your face which held a grim look of worry. It wasn't long before dipper stepped infront of Mabel in a protective manor and started yelling at Bill.

" What did you do Bill ! Give (f/n) back ! (F/n) come here you need to get away from him ! " dipper sounded both commanding and worried at the same time. Mabel looked over dippers shoulder as she gripped his vest tight in her hands. Her eyes were watering. She was the one who helped you get that book and she knew it was that book that made all this happen.

" I-I..." You struggled to speak as you felt a hand be gently placed on your shoulder.

" She isn't going anywhere pine tree, she's mine now. Why don't you just ask her who she serves now " bills smile seemed to widen if even possible as he spoke out in just enjoyment. The moment was perfect for him but horrible for you. Your whole body shook violently.

" I-is.. That true .... ( f/n) is this true?" Dipper looked shocked but you could tell there was sadness in his eyes.

" I... I had no choice.. He said he would leave me alone I-if got him that book.."  Your eyes started to water and tears flowed down like rivers on your cheeks.

" h-he promised.. " you sniffled out.

" I told you not to trust him (f/n) ! D-don't worry I'll get you out of this some how , just .. Just don't listen to him ok !" Dipper shouted out toward you making you feel even worse. In your mind you knew there wouldn't be a way out for you. You were now bill's new play thing until he was done with you and decided to throw you away. Your tears fell to the ground as your thoughts went into a spiral downward.

" there's no way out of this one pine tree, just look at her " Bill gripped your cheeks and forced you to look at dipper, your whole being read 'I gave up' as dipper stared in shock and disbelief.

" she's already given in. She can't run now pine tree. But I'll tell you what." Bill let go of your face so forcefully that he threw you to the ground. His laughter made you shiver slightly.

" if you give me the journal I'll let her go " he grinned putting a hand out ocean colored flames spreading across his hand as he did so.

" D-Dipper no ! d-don't give him the journal ! Please ! " you managed to get enough courage to shout out.

" I... " dipper seemed confused on what to do and was physically raddled at the thought of losing you to Bill , not to mention protecting his sister from danger but the journals would be the only way he knew how to save you if he could.

" NO !" Dipper slapped bills hand away from himself grabbing Mabel and running off. As he ran he managed to look back and scream " ILL COME BACK FOR YOU (F/N) ! " you could see the tears in his eyes flowing out and being taken by the wind while he left you behind with a monster.

You began to cry, your tears wouldn't stop as Bill got closer. His hands landed on your shoulders as his grin slightly dipped to a less amused look.

" Stop crying ! " he shook you attempting to make you stop , it only made you cry harder from fear and shiver like a leaf.

" I SAID STOP IT. your coming with me if you like it or not. If you go back to the pines I'll end you, you got that kid?" Bills face read anger all over and you knew he meant business. You slowly stopped your crying worried he may actually hurt you if you didn't. Rubbing your tears away from your eyes as he looked down upon you once again. He grunted in annoyance.

" good your listening. See that sweater your wearing? " he looked down at your sweater , more like HIS sweater.

" That is now your chains. Your bound to me kid." With a snap of his fingers the sweater started to glow slightly only to stop after a few seconds making your heart feel heavy like something had caged you forever.

________
(A/n)
Ok so like I just finished the cake pops and I know I already uploaded this chapter without the pic buuut lol . Here you go ether way. :33 I'll post more pics from my gravity falls themed day late bday party with the up coming chapters too ! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the ones before it and after it X'D I really appreciate you guys taking the time out of your days to read this little fan fic o'mine.