New life/ alternate ending/

(Ford pov)
Perfect, I quickly pulled the dimensional gun out of my trench coat in one swoop quickly aiming the gun in the few moments it took him to place a hand on the girls cheek. Yes, he wasn't paying attention and it was all too late when he looked up in anger finding the trap he had fallen into. The trigger was pulled and Bill, he stared angerly before realizing what had just happened.

His gloved hands slowly reached to the large hole in his chest as he glanced down at himself. His face read fear and confusion, I had succeeded in my plan. He looked up as a single tear escaped his eye before he fell back onto the ground. This is it, I wounded him just enough that he can't stay in this dimension for much longer. I have to make sure he doesn't come back for another few years at the least. I shot him a few more times aiming for what was left of his mass. That should do it. I almost felt bad for the over kill.

He stayed still for a few minutes as I watched him slowly fade into nothing. This was a good sign. Yes, this meant he was badly hurt and needed to go back to his " home" to regenerate over the years. I had done his once before.. A long time ago, yes.. At that time I thought I had truly killed him.. But later he came back to hate everything about me. What was I to do? He was going to unleash havoc on my home world. I wasn't going to allow that.

Dipper finally snapped out of it after seeing what I had done.

" does... This mean she was never dead ?.." The sadness in his voice was still there, I feel horrible for making him believe that lie.

"Go take a look for your self " I chuckled trying to lighten the mood. He slowly stepped towards her taking it slow at first then he went in a full run to hold her in his arms.

(Dipper pov)

I was crying so hard once I realized (f/n) was alive. It's true what Grunkle ford said , she was alive I could feel her light breathing in my arms. It seemed like bills hold on her was released when Grunkle ford shot him. I'm glad too. This means she'll say with me... At least untill she goes home..

( a month later/ your pov/)

Dipper and ford had told me everything about what had happened the night after I blacked out. I had gone into a coma for a week after that from shock or something. I didn't pay much attention when they explained what happened , what caught my ears was the part where ford said something about my mom.

" I'm sorry (f/n). You can't go back to your life with your mother back home. Bill's still out there , he's just waiting it out till he's healed. While you were in the coma I had to fake your death. Your mother was in so much pain. She came down here as fast as she could to verify it was true... I'm sorry about it.. But I had to erase her memories of you... I would have liked it if I didn't have to but we can't risk Bill using your mother as a tool to capture you or open a rift into our dimension.... I hope you understand."

The truth was.. I did understand. Bill is dangerous and who knows what he would do if he stepped foot in this dimension. If all that was what he did in-between.. He could do way worse if he was on our side. Even so, it was hard not to think about it that night. You had realized something that night that would never leave your brain.

' I do like Bill.' But you knew it could never be. He could cause the end of the world and kill everyone you cared about. He would hurt your friends in the worse possible way, and who knows. Maybe he would even hurt you if you got on his bad side.

You spent a lot of time crying over the fact your mother will never remember you and that you could never go home ever again. The pines were your only family now and they were kind enough to let you stay with them. You and dipper got along well , though it wasn't that you liked him. You made that clear enough for him after you woke up. He took it fairly well as far as you saw, though he did still try to hold your hand every now and then. You would let him do it too, just to throw him a bone. He knew you wouldn't feel exactly the same as he felt specially, not with all that happened.

It would take you time to recover from everything that happened. Things had gone by so fast. By the time summer was over you had forgotten all about your mother and life back home. The pines made sure of that. They made you feel like you were apart of their family. You even got an official bed to sleep on in Mabel and dippers room with your own little space to put up cute pictures of cats and what not.

Though, some nights when dipper and Mabel were fast asleep you couldn't help but stay up. Your mind wouldn't rest with the thought that bill may come back at any moment, you knew he would. It was almost like you could still feel his presence near you. Like he left something behind for you.... But you had no clue what it was. You wore your favorite sweater almost everyday, it was a yellow sweater with a brick pattern and a triangle on it. Dipper had told you that some one gave it to you along time ago but you didn't remember who. Ford had told you that you had slight amnesia though it was only for small things. Like where you were born , were your mothers house was. And some of the stuff that happened during early summer had become a bit fuzzy too.

Though you still remembered Bill. Even though things were fuzzy he was always there in the back of your mind... Though you could only remember him as a human.. You tried so hard to remember past the strange light and then Bill coming out looking different but it was no use, you just couldn't remember what he looked like before. You didn't want to tell anyone about this though. You felt like it was silly to think about that even though it was behind you.

You now lived with the pines in gravity falls awaiting the day Bill came back. You knew he would be angry, but ford had taken you under his wing along with dipper and sometimes Mabel training you to fight back for next time.

___________________

(A/N)
Ok so this was the alternative ending. This is just like a bonus " what if" kinda thing. But I hope you all liked it anyways ! And that you all enjoyed the fic. I hope to write many more that you guys enjoy. I'll work hard to get the other fics I'm writing done as well. Thank you for reading ! I hope you enjoyed your stay in (my version of) gravity falls <3