Ughh.

(Dippers pov)

She's crazy , I know it. How could she just make a deal with Bill like that. I mentally sigh thinking this whole situation through. I have to stay calm, I don't want to scare her. Be calm dipper be calm. Just act cool. Yeah cool , that should do it. Let's just play it cool for now and try to help her with what ever bill wants. If anything happens we can always look in the journal for help or something.. Right? I mean we've dealt with Bill before it shouldn't be that hard.

I was staring real hard at the table , I swear I would have burned a hole in it if I stared any longer so I looked at (f/n) instead.

" hey... Uh.. What was it Bill wanted anyways." I spoke up breaking the silence.

" he wants a letter... I guess. But he didn't say what topic. So im stuck..." She put her notebook and pen on the table.

" I thought eating at the diner and maybe .. Talking to you would help me think of something. But... Turns out I made a horrible choice and it feels like..." She stopped trailing her words off into a mumble at this point. I guess I did take it alittle too hard on her just now.

" look, I'm really sorry about yelling at you .. I'm just worried is all. Bills done a lot in the past and what not, I barely escaped his grasp the last time. So I'd rather you not have to deal with body snatching... How's about you write about how you won't make anymore deals with him or something?" I tried explaining and added a friendly tip in there as well. She seemed abit aloof though.

" yeah. Guess that's a good idea." She started writing on the piece of paper. At this point Mabel ran down the stairs all dressed in a lama sweater and a skirt.

" I'm going to get dressed. Be back in a little bit." I run upstairs to get dressed.

(Mabel's pov)
I ran down to see dipper and (f/n) talking abit but I didn't hear much. Once I got in the kitchen (f/n) seemed alittle shaken about something.

" I'm going to get dressed. Be back in a little bit" was all dipper said that I could hear before he rant past me up to our room.

" hey (f/n) you alright?" I walk over to her, she was writing some stuff down in her notebook with a (f/c) pen.

" yeah , fine. Just..." Her eyes went to glance on the chair next to her.

" did dipper do something ?" I pout and place my hands on my hips sternly.

" no.. Well.. Kind of.. I don't know.. He.." She stumbled on her words a lot.

" he what?"

" he just kind of scares me sometimes... " she mumbled in a low voice barely there.

" scares you? My brother? Dipper? Dipping sauce scared you?! What'd he do !" I almost yell out in shock.

" he just kinda.. I don't know. He was just lecturing me about bill and stuff.. But he kind of scared me when he was.. He gripped me really tight and stuff.. It's not that big of a deal o-ok?" She shuddered not looking me in the eyes.

" not a big deal ! (F/n) if dipper scares you again tell me about it ok ? He probably doesn't mean to but if he does I'll give him a nuggy and teach him a lesson " I smiled big attempting to cheer her up.

" ok " was all she said before going back to writing in her notebook.

(Your pov)
I know Mabel is just trying to cheer me up but things are too complicated now. I've made a deal with a demon, my only friends in gravity falls are alittle weird. Dipper scares me now, and the worst part is.. I don't even know what Bill is planning with the whole deal. I sighed. Dipper came down the steps while I was closing my notebook.

" come on , let's all go to the dinner ." Dipper was smiling as he waved you and Mabel over. You followed Mabel out the front door where Stan was hauling in travelers who came to see " mysterious wonders" in this cheap money scam.