False death

( dipper pov)

G-Grunkle ford just... Did he... Did he just.. I can't even think right now. How could he ? Did he really just do what I think he did. Even Bill thinks he did it.. Could that mean it's true? Is she really dead?... No, that can't be. I asked him to save her he couldn't have just killed her. Could he? No. He's my Grunkle , he wouldn't do that . Right?...

I stared in disbelief and utter shock , did he really just shoot the one person I love down.. Or was it all a hoax. Please be a hoax, I don't want to think about her dying today. No... But she can't be dead.. She can't be.

(Ford pov)

That went better then I thought. Dipper's probably thinking I killed the girl too. This is good though, the more he believes it the more Bill won't be able to know the truth. Good thing I shot her with a blank in the right spot, or she'd still be awake and my plan would have gone in shambles. As long as dipper still thinks I killed her we should be good to go. But how will I get rid of bill for now... I won't be able to kill him I know that. But how will I be able to hurt him enough that he'd have no choice but to go back to the dream scape to heal over some time.... All i need is a year or two. Yes, that would be perfect. Think fast ford, bill's smart we can't have him catching onto our plan just yet. Good good. Maybe I can shoot him with the dimensional gun I invented during my travels. That should hurt him enough but I'd need to aim it just right. Yes, a shot to the heart should do it.. But how will I.... I glanced down at (f/n) of course! I have the perfect bait right in my arms.

I just need him close enough for a clear shot... Yes, close enough so I can get it perfect. If I can do that it'll give us a few years of recovery... That's all I would need for now.

I placed the girl down onto the cold damp ground infront of me and stepped back. Staying as serious as I could faking a saddened look. Dipper attempted to run over to her , I held him back and shook my head.

" she's gone dipper. I'm sorry." I held him close to my arms as tears welled in his eyes. It hurts to see my nephew so upset but it has to be done in order to string Bill along. It seemed it was working, bill was taking the bait. I couldn't believe it but he really looked hurt as he came down from the sky setting foot onto the grass.

Just a little closer... Closer.. He walked toward the girl. I just need him abit closer. Come on . Alittle more. He kneeled down to the girl reaching out a hand to touch her.

(Dipper pov)

Why Grunkle ford... Why'd you have to kill her. I told you to save her. My eyes filled with tears and I couldn't stop the rivers of sorrow leaking from my eyes. I was in his arms as he said those words.

" she's gone dipper.I'm sorry."

It hit me like I had just died. What was I to do now, I can't stop crying and I just lost the person I love. I can't think anymore and she's laying there not moving. What was Grunkle ford thinking... Didn't he know shooting someone can kill them. Why would he do this to me, his nephew... Why would he do this to Mabel.... (F/n) wasn't just the girl I loved.. She was also a friend to Mabel and I.. And everyone..

The memories of past days with her started flashing in my mind. The good times . The cave adventure , watching movies... When she fell asleep on my lap... When she first came to gravity falls... Then the bad. All those times I yelled at her.. I could have been hugging her and helping her more. Not just raging over what she had done. I-if I didn't yell the first time... She would have told me everything ... If I was better at this.. She would have told me more. Why dipper , why do you have to be such a clumsy guy. It's all your fault dipper.... It's your fault she's dead.

_______________

(A/n)

Ok so . As you may have noticed. The end is near. And by near I really mean soon. And by soon I mean the next two chapters. This fanfic is ganna have two endings. So the first one is the true ending , the second is the alternative ending. Just a heads up before you all get super feelsy and start crying over the endings and how they are. Those two will be the reason for no updates for tomorrow. I'll upload them both on the same day so that everyone can read both if they want , instead of waiting a whole other day just to see what the alternate ending is. But ether way , I hope you all enjoyed the fic for the most part. We just hit 2k( alittle more then that but you know )!!!!!!! <3 I hope to bring more fanfics that you all will enjoy just as much as this one, I appreciate you all taking time from your days to read the updates and staying tuned into the storyline as I complete it. We've come along way :DD and I'm glad you all got this far !